Sign in to follow this  
phraze

Kicked from every server

Hello my fellow "backstabbers" xD

I'm posting this couse I need help with my brothers DayZ game.

All of the sudden, he is kicked by every server, he has not done anything wrong.

He have not even played as much, couse he want me to teach him the interface etc.

Six Launcher has updated the mod, but every server turns orange for some reason, and he gets an error that the server he is trying to join has an older version.

WTF? I have the exact same version as him, but my server works fine for som f***ed up reason?

Any help would be much appriciated :)

What does dayz commander say?

What does dayz commander say?

Commander?

He just get the message "You have been kicked from the server"

Same problem. I can't play the game at all today. I was fine last night, but now I am just getting "You have been kicked from the server" and that is all. I don't know why.

Running 1.7.2.5 and beta 95883 (downloading 95913, but it is taking a half hour?? for a 9mb file, wtf.)

Not sure what is up. I only use dayz commander since 6 launcher has decided to suck lately.

Lots of people having it.

It is Battleye.

Waiting on response from them atm....

Only started happening since their fail.

• Like 1

Thanks, Jackster. I don't get it. So BE is still broken? Why is the error for this that I have been kicked. I now have the latest beta and it still didn't solve the issue.

Battleye needs to fix their shit quick. This is getting lame.

Lots of people having it.

It is Battleye.

Waiting on response from them atm....

Only started happening since their fail.

You sure? I'm playing it right now? But it still don't work for my brother :/

Still not working. What the fuck am I supposed to do. Uninstall and reinstall it? I did that two days ago....ahhh!

its happening to ALLOT of people, basically the people that can get in (myself being one of them), will notice people always getting booted for battle eye. my friend has tried everything besides from reformatting his hd. it is a battle eye problem and from the looks of it, the people that cannot play cant do about it, besides wait :/

hope that cleared it up a bit

I had to delete my @DayZ folder and reinstall 1.7.2.5 manually. Not running the latest beta anymore either. Waitin on servers to update to it.

That will fix your problem. Just grab the mod again from DayZ commander or the latest.torrent from the homepage here.

• Like 1

Got the same problem.. I was playing on my own server and suddenly i got kicked.

Tried to reconnect but everytime i get kicked before i even reach the server lobby.

The Arma 2 RCon GUI gives the comment.

"Player X" - Connected

"Player X" - GUID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (unverified)

And then boem kicked..

I also see in the Multiplayer tab in-game when i get the server list that before every server there is a yellow cirle with a "?" in it.

No idea what to do..

Edited by Tricarico