Sign in to follow this  
sostronk

Were standard Stanag mags removed?

I noticed the spreadsheet I use regularly:

https://docs.google....9fV1lYOFE#gid=0

Doesn't list Stanag Mags. Only Stanag SD Mags. Up until the recent patch it listed Stanag Mags. Now weapons that were listed as Stanag Mags only have Stanag SD. I haven't come across any since the patch either. Have these been removed from the game? This would be a pretty big change if so.

Edited by sostronk

Found 5 stanag mags + 2 stanag SD mags 1 hour ago.

STANAG's everywhere. I still using it and finding. Standard and SD. Heli crash sites and other locations.

Yes.... why would it be more likely that Stanag mags were removed, than that the list you're viewing is flawed.

The list previously contained Stanag or Stanag SD. It notes that changes were made in accordance with latest patch. I usually pick them up quite frequently from deer stands and crash sites. Ive probably hit about 8 heli crash sites and around 50 deer stands since the patch and haven't picked up one, which is unusual as I would usually pick up quite a few from that many loots. I guess I must be unlucky as they are the one thing Im after atm :P

i checked the list,Stanag (SD) means that the gun supports Stanags and Stanags SD..is that too hard to understand? :P

i checked the list,Stanag (SD) means that the gun supports Stanags and Stanags SD..is that too hard to understand? :P

That wasn't the case prior to the patch. You couldn't use standard Stanag on an M4A1 CCO SD. If what your saying is true, then they have changed it so M4A1 CCO SD can now use Standard Stanag mags. I hope so.

Last night I found countless of stanag mags in stary and NWAF. Latest patch ofc.

That wasn't the case prior to the patch. You couldn't use standard Stanag on an M4A1 CCO SD. If what your saying is true, then they have changed it so M4A1 CCO SD can now use Standard Stanag mags. I hope so.

M4A1 CCO: STANAG (SD)

M4A1 CCO SD: STANAG SD

that was is written in the sheet,

the silenced M4 can use only SG mags.