my mom play on farm ville' date=' if you want her facebook xD

[/quote']

email address? :P

my mom play on farm ville' date=' if you want her facebook xD

[/quote']

MILF? xP no , i'm fine thanks :)

G.I.R.L

Guy In Real Life

This is common knowledge' date=' you should know this by now.

[/quote']

haha xD of course :p

so there is female characters but no girls who play yet? :p

Change the title to 'how many girls are active on forums'. Many players never registered here...

Well, I know of at least three.

We get no more harassment than in any other games. I typically mute VON and I don't obsess over the side channel.

Missed out on the skin change. Didn't know about the update and logged in and got the "invalid version" thingy. Relogged and missed my chance.

I like Dayz. Can wander off and team when I like and I ALWAYS like shooting bandits.

I typically mute VON

Why would you do that? What if someone is shouting "friendly" to you over direct communication? Or asking if you are friendly? Now you can't hear him and you get shot because you failed to respond.

I typically mute VON

Why would you do that? What if someone is shouting "friendly" to you over direct communication? Or asking if you are friendly? Now you can't hear him and you get shot because you failed to respond.

Dying is probably better than listening to some geeks talk about how they'd rape her/sex her up/et cetera. Because nerds.

I'd love the female skins to work, but I'm sure that will be fixed in time.

As to harassment, I don't think the guys I run with harass me, so much as treat me like one of the guys, which is fine by me. Besides, I can dish out just as much as I'm served.

Thatbeingsaid, Tommylogon, I'm currently out of ammo, stuck in a house and surrounded by Zombies. My team can't reach me, will you come save me? *wink*

Thatbeingsaid' date=' Tommylogon, I'm currently out of ammo, stuck in a house and surrounded by Zombies. My team can't reach me, will you come save me? *wink*

[/quote']

It's a trap! :O Run Tommy run!

I myself play and I am never harassed.

Currently awaiting for females to be able to wear different clothing.

That's been kinda frustrating - the female member of our group not being able to put on camo or ghillie suits, though I do understand that it will require a good bit of extra modeling.

I'm a woman who plays DayZ. Female, girl, gal, whatever you want to use. Yes. I love the game, despise the attitude of the bloodthirsty players who kill me. But why do they kill me? Despite my choice of female, a trip to Debug Island and some failed attempts to get the game running have left me stuck with a male skin. I don't need to worry about costumes since I am fine with a survivor skin but I might want to figure out if I'll ever get to be the skin I selected and then see if my game experience changes.

And if being a real female helps me live longer when I finally have a hatchet, knife and matches, then so be it! Every weapon in the arsenal is fair play. That's part of the idea behind the game, right?

Female player here too. Play with the male skin though. It was the only one available when I started and I'm just used to it. It would feel strange to change now. I'd be startled every time I went into 3rd person!

Well from a RPG perspective, mmorpg stands for as we all know..

Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls

We all do it..

But.. I do not trust girls in this game :p

I've heard more evul thing's abotu them, than actual guys so..

Was a thread some time back about a girl sneaking into a survivor group with a silenced M9 at night, using NVG's, she just followed courching, takeing out one player at a time in the dark.. When it was one player left, she wrote in the sidechannel that he had to the count to three to drop his weapons or he would die..

Then she just typed 3 in chat and blew his head out..

So no.. I don't trust anyone in this game, besides the people in my group, which are only real life friends.. :p

No offense ladies, but you are some sneaky minxes, and i don't wanna look at you in any other way than through my SVD Dragunov, stationed 1km away from the cities, seeing you wander arround in the town, then decideing if im hungry or need water!

I've heard more evul thing's abotu them' date=' than actual guys so..

No offense ladies, but you are some sneaky minxes, and i don't wanna look at you in any other way than through my SVD Dragunov, stationed 1km away from the cities, seeing you wander arround in the town, then decideing if im hungry or need water!

[/quote']

Not everyone is nice, I suppose we have to accept that. But if you do see me, please reconsider shooting before you decide to see what the inside of my character's skull might look like. Maybe if fishing were an option, people would stop killing me with the excuse of needing my food or my Makarov mags.

For now, I'll remain the good girl no matter how minx-like I could be. Since my character model doesn't look like me, I suppose I'll just hide in barns and lure zombies into the headshot zone. Risky but fun and hopefully I get enough food to live another day. Sounds much better than being tormented by snipers. :)

Not everyone is nice' date=' I suppose we have to accept that. But if you do see me, please reconsider shooting before you decide to see what the inside of my character's skull might look like. Maybe if fishing were an option, people would stop killing me with the excuse of needing my food or my Makarov mags.

For now, I'll remain the good girl no matter how minx-like I could be. Since my character model doesn't look like me, I suppose I'll just hide in barns and lure zombies into the headshot zone. Risky but fun and hopefully I get enough food to live another day. Sounds much better than being tormented by snipers. :)

[/quote']

I play the same way. No shame in avoiding the war zones. You can get by quite well exploring the barns and small towns well away from major cities and airfields.

I'd imagine that the majority of them play in close-knit communities so they aren't continually harassed by the sweaty autists that make up for a large proportion of the gaming community.

+1 for, "Sweaty autists."

EDIT: Also I really hate these posts because it makes women think that guys actually care that they play. As a curiousity it's interesting to know, but I've met very few women (I'm not being sexist, just as few men) I'd even be interested in gaming with.

Well from a RPG perspective' date=' mmorpg stands for as we all know..

Many Men Online Roleplaying Girls

We all do it..

I've heard more evul thing's abotu them, than actual guys so..

Was a thread some time back about a girl sneaking into a survivor group with a silenced M9 at night, using NVG's, she just followed courching, takeing out one player at a time in the dark.. When it was one player left, she wrote in the sidechannel that he had to the count to three to drop his weapons or he would die..

Then she just typed 3 in chat and blew his head out..

So no.. I don't trust anyone in this game, besides the people in my group, which are only real life friends.. :p

[/quote']

Rofl well you wouldnt happen to know her in game name would you? She sounds like a Great hunting partner. Im a Woman that also is blood thirsty just like her and yes we are sneaky little shits. Muhahahaha