semipr0

BattlEye Message = WTF?

Really need to figure out what to do for those of us who are renting from a hoster like Vilayer. I can upload the new file, but cannot do any moving of files in the manager. So I cannot get the new scripts.txt file into my cfgdayz\battleye folder. Anyone else with Vilayer please send me a PM if you've gotten this fixed. I sent in a ticket but I don't know if they'll answer it tonight.

Really need to figure out what to do for those of us who are renting from a hoster like Vilayer. I can upload the new file, but cannot do any moving of files in the manager. So I cannot get the new scripts.txt file into my cfgdayz\battleye folder. Anyone else with Vilayer please send me a PM if you've gotten this fixed. I sent in a ticket but I don't know if they'll answer it tonight.

go to the script.txt file in filemanager,

press edit, copy paste the new script.txt into that one.

or use a ftp tool like. Filezilla

go to the script.txt file in filemanager,

press edit, copy paste the new script.txt into that one.

or use a ftp tool like. Filezilla

I'm with Vilayer also, but there is only a script_old.txt in the relevant folder. Editing that one won't do much good I guess. Also, there is no option to upload or rename anything in that folder.

hi there having some troubles i tried to use this script and now i cant find my server on the in game search engine,my computer didnt save the original scripts.txt file and for some reason the webpage thought thought i wanted to delete the scripts.txt file is there any way to get it back and can someone help me. i think it has changed the name of my server aswell

Edited by M3RKz

hi there having some troubles i tried to use this script and now i cant find my server on the in game search engine,my computer didnt save the original scripts.txt file and for some reason the webpage thought thought i wanted to delete the scripts.txt file is there any way to get it back and can someone help me. i think it has changed the name of my server aswell

That is impossible. The scripts.txt file is not related to your issues.

That is impossible. The scripts.txt file is not related to your issues.

im semi new to the whole server running but i know my way around and when i put the new script in the scripts.txt my whole server went down

Your server can run without it (not recommended) so Jens is right, this file cannot bring down your server. Did you arse around with the server.cfg or something?

Your server can run without it (not recommended) so Jens is right, this file cannot bring down your server. Did you arse around with the server.cfg or something?

im unsure but the server name has changed to J231.root.lu instead of LU424 and when you join it, it says create game da hell did i do :/

im unsure but the server name has changed to J231.root.lu instead of LU424 and when you join it, it says create game da hell did i do :/

I'm guessing your with Vilayer also (LU id). It's probably nothing you did. Just Vilayer having some strange issues today.

Today my server was stopped and changed to 64 slots (instead of the default 40) and the name changed to eu124 (my server is NL101).

Vilayer then sent me an e-mail asking me to explain what happened. WTF? As if I could change that. I can't even change the Rcon password in the BEservercfg and make the change actually stick, let alone change the amount of available slots on a machine.