Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Everyone Died 'BattleEye'

Hello i've been playing in this server for a while, I like it. I was playing i had alot of stuff on me already and playing normally having fun. There was other people in the server, Suddenly' BattleEye put a message and then my screen went black and this happen, Everyone spawned in the sky and just dropped and died by falling to the ground. If this was a cheater caught by BattleEye, why did everyone in the server have to suffer? Just because 1 person mest up and got caught don't mean we all have to die. I spend about 14 hours playing in that game, Onn / OFF and even started a series on my youtube channel playing that game, Now what am i suppose to tell everyone who is expecting me to keep playing were i left off? Seriously, I want a legit response from someone that works w/ day z company / designers / admins / Mods! No need to hear it from anyone else. Thanks!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSOOr2ob72Q

That sounds like a hacker pretending to be battleeye or just a coincidence that someone was banned at the same time a hacker teleported everyone, it had nothing to do with battleye.

Edited by smasht_AU

Happens way to often, it's hard to stop with Battleye, it's not very good, sadly there isn't much we can do other than report them, did you get the hackers name?

The deaths have nothing to do with BE. "Hackers" can display any message they want to everyone on the server. I don't need to be a mod to tell you this(or any of the other things you stated) Once I got a message that read " Would you know me if you saw me in heaven" was promptly lifted into the air, teleported to kamenka and dropped.

Message was in the center of my screen, not in the chat window.

Edited by mt roger

Happens way to often, it's hard to stop with Battleye, it's not very good, sadly there isn't much we can do other than report them, did you get the hackers name?

Nope, Didn;t get the players name, but before we all died BattleEye put a message in the screen w/ someones name and then we all went black sscreen and died.

It still sucks we all had to suffer, And even that we did why cant we just spawn were we were all at :(

The deaths have nothing to do with BE. "Hackers" can display any message they want to everyone on the server. I don't need to be a mod to tell you this(or any of the other things you stated) Once I got a message that read " Would you know me if you saw me in heaven" was promptly lifted into the air, teleported to kamenka and dropped.

Message was in the center of my screen, not in the chat window.

Do admin's of servers get a chatlog or a log of what happens in the server? I'll ask the admin for the file so can get it reported?