Sign in to follow this  
zack4209

So i met a friendly hacker

Me and my friend was running around and then we heard a voice. It was a question are you a bandit or are you friendly? We said friendly. The voice replied i can see your humanity good. Then a Ammo crate with every item in the game spawned right by us. We died later on by a sniper but still it was fun to meet a friendly hacker.

Fair warning. There are many server Admins who would ban you for carrying a illegal weapon from outside of the DayZ Mod. The hacker, while maybe a friendly/helpful guy, wasn't doing you any favors. He could easily have caused you both to be banned from a lot of different servers.

You should honestly report the hacker in the appropriate forum. The quicker we remove their filth from our gene pool, the better.

I too have met a friendly little heathen.

The server was already hacked to hell, giant fires looming everywhere.

He teleports next to me and we talk, and he spawns me my favorite vehicle in the game, an AHZ-1, to fuck around with until the server admin reset everything. He also kinda turned me into a dog later that day and teleported me into the middle of Elektro...

I was surprised. Instead of everyone shooting at me, everyone came up to me and teabagged me by spamming ' instead. I have faith in humanity once again.

• Like 1

We dont have the weapons anyways we died. I'm just saying its better that he didn't just wipe me off the map by killing me he even took a few shots at us to mess with us

There are a lot of fun hacks. I'm genuinely sad I haven't seen one of the good ones yet. All I ever get is mass killed, which is dull. I want the dance party hack! Oooo maybe a modified dance party hack that also removes all our clothing. Now that would be lulz.

Ive had hackers spawn tanks ontop of inaccessible rooftops and such, quite funny to watch while passing.

I also wouldn't mind doing a thunderdome once, just to experience that (assuming they follow the rules and dont just wipe out the winner)

There are a lot of fun hacks. I'm genuinely sad I haven't seen one of the good ones yet. All I ever get is mass killed, which is dull. I want the dance party hack! Oooo maybe a modified dance party hack that also removes all our clothing. Now that would be lulz.

I did get the dance hack actually. I was at the a castle running to the ocean to meet some friends when i started dancing. They told me you could do that but i soon got teleported to mortal combat arena!

I did get the dance hack actually. I was at the a castle running to the ocean to meet some friends when i started dancing. They told me you could do that but i soon got teleported to mortal combat arena!

The dude that hit my server with a dance party script teleported all of us to the same area before hand, so we all did it in-synch... He recorded this and put it on youtube.

it's worth watching. I was the ghillie man rocking out in the back (had an MK48)

I lived through the affair, which added to the beauty of it.

Oh, and I just noticed some people that didn't get tele'd to the parachutes partied too hard and died.

Edited by Hydra
  • Like 1

The dude that hit my server with a dance party script teleported all of us to the same area before hand, so we all did it in-synch... He recorded this and put it on youtube.

it's worth watching. I was the ghillie man rocking out in the back (had an MK48)

I lived through the affair, which added to the beauty of it.

Oh, and I just noticed some people that didn't get tele'd to the parachutes partied too hard and died.

ahahaha i love that shit wow i wish there was some more fun stuff like that

lol some hacker got me with this dance,i was prone in the forest and my guy just gets up and starts busting out i freaked out a tad had a chuckle then disconnected just incase.

If these hackers are so great, why don't they fix that bloody artifact glitch! Show the dayz developers how it's done. I can't understand how they can release updates without fixing the worst issue in dayz. <_<