Sign in to follow this  
Korozain

Idea: NPC Survivors or Military (A

I was thinking...

How about NPC survivors. (Also spawn Idea)

They could be hostile, like camps or nomadic bandits.

Or NPC survivors that can be a completely loyal companion, but doing so can be the matter of a simple click and not pulling the trigger. Or a task that pays off after a while of work.

And Military. I have always wondered why a person with nothing can survive longer than a base of trained Military Personnel.

Lastly, since you spawn at the coast, why not spawn near a boat. It can drop anything from nothing to a pistol with 3 mags. Or a can of soda to a syringe of morphine.

Edited by Korozain

NOOOOOOOOOOO

This has been suggested over 9000 times! Next time before posting a hated idea search it! MY GOD!

I didnt see it. I searched NPC and found nothing.

SEARCH HARDER!

Capitls aren't helping, friend.

:|, Use more terms i guess to find it, or go into suggestions and travel back pages.

Well are all of them non-originalon my post?

Spawn boat idea bad?

I can understand A.I. Thing though

Edited by Korozain

the AI idea is a great Idea. However i dont think they should be companions. if it was real life the solkdiers would not want anyone else near them in case they pass the infection on. I think military areas should have AI soldiers like in arma 2 single player. the lot for these guys should be low value so people dont sit back and farm them all day. the biggest threat in the game is other players. zombies are like flies. add AI's in to it and its a whole new threat.

but as said this has been brought up before. i even made a thread on it and many many people supported it