yoan.boivin@hotmail.com

[HOW TO] The ultimate solution for the infinite Loading Screen

Hey guys, I just found the solution for the 'Black loading screen stuck'.

I, like you, have tried E-V-E-R-Y solutions posted on this forum and many others so heres what you have to do;

-Download DayZ Commander here:http://www.dayzcommander.com/

-when you have downloaded it, install it.

-after that open DayZ Commander and go check for updates, get them all up-to-date(the 'versions' tab at the top)

-Finally, check every boxes at the left: -Hide Locked/Unofficial

-Hide unplayable

-Hide Wrong arma2 Version

-Hide Wrong DayZ version

Then the servers that will remains are those that won't get you stuck at "Loading Screen" glitch.

I DO NOT guarantee that it will work for you, but for me it worked very well

Enjoy if it worked =P

• Like 14

2 Posts, seems legit..

2 Posts, seems legit..

It is legit, most of the loading issues are caused by joining a server on an incorrect version.

If you do get stuck and don't want to lose your location, alt tab open a new game click no so you will have two games open at same time, join a server you know works, once you spawn, alt tab to the one stuck on loading screen and close it

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

got it , you beauty ! tried lots of other fixes but this one did it for me , will try and direct others to this post !!!

gave you my beans, would have given you a beer if I could

• Like 1

I'm happy that I helped you guys but i noticed that it SOMETIMES get stuck at loading screen. Not often but sometimes. You have to remember that DayZ is still in Alpha version and remains many bugs.

• Like 1

Well I've done this etc.. Copied a pasted the 1.7.2.5 update into my addons folder for Arma 2 operation arrowhead. Though when I load DayzCommander I can only still play 1.7.2.4 servers the 1.7.2.5 servers are grayed out.

It is legit, most of the loading issues are caused by joining a server on an incorrect version.

This is completely correct,

If you are stuck on the loading screen it is due to incorrect beta or dayz version. (this will account for 98% of issues)

The dayz commander actively checks your version before displaying a list of compatible versions reducing the potential risk of you trying to connect to the wrong version.

If you are having issues like Kallaway.

It is likely due to incorrect installation. ALWAYS delete the files out of your dayz folder before updating to the new version. (always backup before deleting)

It is worth mentioning 60 seconds on the loading screen does not indicate "stuck". Depending on the hardware of the server you are connecting to it can take up to 5 minutes to connect.

The Australian servers suffer from this the most. US servers not so much.

Cheers.

Though it should be fairly obvious there is a largely diverse player base so I just wanted to add a couple things.

Using dayz commander if you click on Versions you can easily downgrade or upgrade both your arma and dayz version. If you have a favorite server you can't get onto with new updates usually commander will list: v1.7.2.4/95913(or whatever they are using).

See what the server you want to log into is using and downgrade/upgrade until both your arma and dayz version match their numbers and you'll be able to log in fine. I know a few servers I play on have rolled back their updates to versions they find most stable and being fully updated will prevent you from logging in.

May I ask....

If you do get stuck and don't want to lose your location, alt tab open a new game click no so you will have two games open at same time, join a server you know works, once you spawn, alt tab to the one stuck on loading screen and close it

Why specifically open a whole other copy and join a server you know works... before closing the one which is stuck... surely its more efficient to close the duff copy to the wonky server and they just set about a whole other copy of the game?

Don't get me wrong, I got behemoth machines able to run multiple upon multiple copies, but not everyone does :huh: