Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Big Foot In Day Z (Video)

My thread is the most viewed today, This just means i saw big foot or was a cheater using a custom skin. If not, Well this just means the creators need to add the easter egg if not yet there.

Congratz, your life is not a failure anymore. Ohh wait its the internet it still is a failure. sorry brah

If you look hard enough, one officer zombie in Cherno bare the name of "Carl Winslow" too.

With all this forcing you will no doubt create a DayZ meme, but not the one you were hoping for....

2cht2jq.jpg

Edited by gutzdorf

I doubt it, for now i think ill just say it was a cheater/hacker wearing a skin/suit. till i actually rec i won't say it.

ever seen a ghuillie suit? smh

If you watched the video you would know if i have or have not.

Long before even DayZ was an idea, when ArmA II first came out, there were rumors/stories of bigfoot in the main campaign- and i even think BIS said something to the like... so its possible.

Not the first time someone has said they saw big foot in ArmA II

My guess if it does exist, its just a Ghillie Suit Unit (So you couldnt go in and prove it by placing it in the editor) with a simple appear-and-disappear script.

True. About 3 years ago I was able to record bigfoot:

:lol: :lol:

True. About 3 years ago I was able to record bigfoot:

:lol: :lol:

OMG OMG OMG! DUDE THATS WHAT I SAW BUT HE LOOKED DARKER!! :o

You guys can break his balls all you want but let me tell you something, bigfoot in DayZ is for REAL.

I was in Berezino doing a loot run and ducked into a cafe like establishment. As soon as I entered the door way and swept the room from left to right there he was sitting at a table in the corner with two bottles of whiskey in front of him. Just as I was wheeling around to sprint the hell out of there he called out to me in a very friendly and soothing voice "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you my friend. Why don't you have a drink with me and relax, I have been very lonely and would much appreciate a little company for a short time. As you can see I am unarmed so you have nothing to fear."

Against my better judgment I took a seat and he passed a bottle over to me and next thing ya know we are sitting there talking and laughing like we had known each other for years. The son of a bitch drank me under the table, man can that guy hold his liquor. I ended up passing out at some point and awoke in the morning in an upstairs bedroom pant-less, with a sore ass and all my gear gone. My head is still pounding from that rock gut made out of god knows what and I won't even talk about my ass.

You guys can make fun of and ridicule me and kn0x all you want, but for the love of god heed my warning. If you see bigfoot just run the other way and under no circumstances start drinking with the guy unless you have a bottle of aspirin and a full tube of lube.

All you Bigfoot hunters out there be careful what you wish for, you might just get in the end. I sure as hell did.

Edited by Oscarias

You guys can break his balls all you want but let me tell you something, bigfoot in DayZ is for REAL.

I was in Berezino doing a loot run and ducked into a cafe like establishment. As soon as I entered the door way and swept the room from left to right there he was sitting at a table in the corner with two bottles of whiskey in front of him. Just as I was wheeling around to sprint the hell out of there he called out to me in a very friendly and soothing voice "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you my friend. Why don't you have a drink with me and relax, I have been very lonely and would much appreciate a little company for a short time. As you can see I am unarmed so you have nothing to fear."

Against my better judgment I took a seat and he passed a bottle over to me and next thing ya know we are sitting there talking and laughing like we had known each other for years. The son of a bitch drank me under the table, man can that guy hold his liquor. I ended up passing out at some point and awoke in the morning in an upstairs bedroom pant-less, with a sore ass and all my gear gone. My head is still pounding from that rock gut made out of god knows what and I won't even talk about my ass.

You guys can make fun of and ridicule me and kn0x all you want, but for the love of god heed my warning. If you see bigfoot just run the other way and under no circumstances start drinking with the guy unless you have a bottle of aspirin and a full tube of lube.

All you Bigfoot hunters out there be careful what you wish for, you might just get in the end. I sure as hell did.

Lmao, Best Post Ever!

What's with the image? It ain't even me. lol

Don't you recognise him dude? That picture is of Bigfoot. :P

You have my

Don't you recognise him dude? That picture is of Bigfoot. :P

beans!!

i JUS SEEN BIGFOOT IT WAS EATING A RABBIT!!

Really? You should of recorded it.

Ugh, your videos always disappoint, and you talk like you are smoking meth, all fast saying the same shit over and over and over again... put down the pipe and come back with a video that doesn't waste peoples time.

Why not a bigfoot, i saw a talking bunny at my feet. There was a player in the game named bunny also.