Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Big Foot In Day Z (Video)

Long before even DayZ was an idea, when ArmA II first came out, there were rumors/stories of bigfoot in the main campaign- and i even think BIS said something to the like... so its possible.

Not the first time someone has said they saw big foot in ArmA II

My guess if it does exist, its just a Ghillie Suit Unit (So you couldnt go in and prove it by placing it in the editor) with a simple appear-and-disappear script.

Edited by Sniper Pilot

SSHHSST!

*wisphers* did you here that?

i think there is a squatch in these wooooooooooods.

lmao i think you watch way to much finding bigfoot!

If its legit he seen it Im not surprised. Making new skins and trolling players is kind of an in thing with hackers right now. At the same time, I hope Rocket is taking notes. Throwing in some "easter eggs" like this into the game could really make it a bit more interesting. Same with things like Green mountain and the guys getting around in Joker/Jason skins playing creepy songs.

Well, I've been reading on parts of this forum and people saying hackers can change skins/suits etc. If one did actually wear the big foot one then he got me!

Prop's to him because i freaked out. If it wasn;t a hacker then I hope Rocket is actually reading this and it would be cool to add some "EASTER EGGS" to the game

makes it more exciting, How about add some UFO's Ships also? Sweeet.

I'm sure they are going to add easter eggs when they get this outside of a mod type of thing like DayZ being a game and not just a mod. Even tho i still know i saw big foot :D

Same happened to me when i saw Ron Jeremy on top of what it looked.. something like a wookie near petrovka ... then i alt + tab to open fraps .. then i woke up. (with a hard one) and start jackin', then i went to take a shower and eat breakfast. some beans to feel i was in dayz. then i went to my pc that i stole from .. oh well that doesnt matter thats another story .. but i turn it on and then i came here and feel like posting this up too. yes BigFoot and Ron Jeremy are in DayZ... watch out Ron Jeremy has a BIG ONE !!!

Yours: Me.

Incorrect and overuse of the word seen Makes me want to poke out my eyes with a pointy stick

Incorrect and overuse of the word seen Makes me want to poke out my eyes with a pointy stick

Yeah i noticed that, i was just so shocked/excited i didn't even noticed i over used it. =D sorry about that. btw nice sig, you have the video on that?

find the big foot in here: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

find him yet?

the way you talk in the video makes it pretty obvious bullshit. Overly excited ? Nope not in your voice, it was a sad attempt at trying to sound excited..

Sure easter eggs might exist as they do in all games and hell it might even be bigfoot but you did not see it.

Edited by Vipala
  • Like 1

the way you talk in the video makes it pretty obvious bullshit. Overly excited ? Nope not in your voice, it was a sad attempt at trying to sound excited..

Sure easter eggs might exist as they do in all games and hell it might even be bigfoot but you did not see it.

Lol at you saying they might exist, and telling me i didn't see big foot... lol nice try.

I have seen map notes before saying there where sightings but I just passed it off as a trap or joke

Obviously you didn't read my post or are just retarded. Next time you try to make a bullshit video listen to yourself on the video first and try to sound atleast slightly excited,

Obviously you didn't read my post or are just retarded. Next time you try to make a bullshit video listen to yourself on the video first and try to sound atleast slightly excited,

Are you mad because i saw and all you seen is my reaction? Here re-watch it again ! Clue-less how you manage to register to the forums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvkylreWgo