Sign in to follow this  
ChaosGuitarist

Battleye Script Restriction 90... What?

just happened to everyone on my server i own including myself, now none of us can rejoin I tried stopping and restarting the server.... good dammit BE im getting tired of your jackassery.

Script Restriction #98

Edited by F4ll3N

We all died, every one of us on the server but one, and we weren't by each other. Then we were heading to our bodies to reloot, ran from elektro to cherno, and then we got the script message. And now we can't join any servers. Were the deaths from this update, too? Because losing our crap that way really sucks.

We all died, every one of us on the server but one, and we weren't by each other. Then we were heading to our bodies to reloot, ran from elektro to cherno, and then we got the script message. And now we can't join any servers. Were the deaths from this update, too? Because losing our crap that way really sucks.

No one on our server died. I had 3 other guys with me and they simply logged out. You probably just happened to get command killed by a script kiddie before the update.

yeah i literally had this for 2 days now. im a complete noob i really need help on this one guys.

Sigh. With the amount of hackers on this game anyway they may as well get rid of Battleye if it can't work any better than this. Not only does it seemingly allow anyone to hack but it bans people for the hell of it.

I just got the "Jules was globally banned by Battleye for Script Restriction #90."

F-that. Hopefully they PROMPTLY fix it otherwise Bohemia will never get another dime from me.

i just got into a server and i spawned in without my gear all i had was the stuff in my inventory such as a jerry can and a water bottle all my actual gear is missing

this is bullshit i just lost 2 as50s a coyote and a full toolbelt along with ghillie due to this bullshit erasing my gear

Edited by Deadlyburn

Its been 3 months and im still getting the error, i've reinstalled everything except windows and it doesnt work. #94