Sign in to follow this  
Fireworks

BattlEye Script Restriction 97?

Did this happen to anyone else in the past 5 minutes? Everyone on the server was kicked for this restriction sequentially. I had just obtained my very first helicopter... couldn't land it time to save it before it was my turn to be kicked. What the hell... /venting

Pretty sure the guy I stole the helicopter got pissed. Now he is the only one on the server, everyone else has been kicked for some random BattlEye restriction and cannot reconnect. The one guy is connected and spawned in still. Can this be investigated somehow by DayZ staff? Where would I go to do that?

UK 197 - Player in question: Unlucker

Just happened to us on US267, I was also in a heli... :( BattlEye is worse than the hackers.. LOL!

I am just reading the forums and a shittone of people have been kicked for a certain script restriction. The whole server that I was just on experienced the same thing.

• Like 1

Some hacker placed a script restriction on the server i was playing and everyone d/ced now I can't join any servers without getting kicked = =

Apparently this happened on many other servers as well... hmm.. maybe just another BattlEye hiccup?

Pretty sure the guy I stole the helicopter got pissed. Now he is the only one on the server, everyone else has been kicked for some random BattlEye restriction and cannot reconnect. The one guy is connected and spawned in still. Can this be investigated somehow by DayZ staff? Where would I go to do that?

UK 197 - Player in question: Unlucker

Mate it's happening to everyone server wide right now. Some are getting lucky and able to play but for most we're experiencing this problem. The script restriction kick. I'm not saying it's not possible that the guy was hacking and caused this, since it's possible, but that would be a very big coincidence since this is happening to pretty much everyone, including me.. on my own server.

i got this crap as well. Nothing to do with vehicles or anything. there was just 1 noob on when this happened and i was just running around. UK

They [bE] just got through apologising for banning 1000's of innocent users now this sh1t. Next they gonna wrongly put random players names onto the 'Sex Offenders Register' and then apologise for that, the Bellends.

Edited by Hyp3r