Sign in to follow this  
kryvian

uh... battle eye?

No idea, must be an error, I am getting it also. Kicked for #90 and #98 on the two servers I tried.

Just got tossed for #87. One of my friends made it in to a server and he's seeing a LOT of people getting tossed for #87.

We were on a server and the whole server was kicked for script 90. Now we can't join any server as we get kicked for script restriction something or other. None of us hack and I'm sure everyone on the whole damn server isn't hacking.

Hilariously battleye congratulated itself for how many hackers it had removed in the message?

Edited by callahan9119

Everyone that has tried to log into the game on our server is getting kicked immediately for "script restriction #90" every single time. Somehow, my friend an I have not been kicked yet. We are just sitting in the rain at a camp fire though...

I have no clue as to what is going on... :blink:

Confirming #90 (line 90) in scripts.txt seems to be the fix. Mates on the server were getting kicked for #90, but I was fine. As soon as a zombie lashed out at me, I was kicked too. Admin changed line 90 from kick to report and we're all back in.

Edited by Dead McDekh
  • Like 1

I was sitting in a train station with a friend, waiting on another friend to get on, while extinguishing an accidentally thrown chemlight, and was kicked for #87. I've been immediately kicked for #90 on every server I've joined since then.

I hope this is fixed, soon. Seems like a terrible thing to allow to run rampant.

reposting from over here

I just got kicked fro #87, #86 and #90.

Before I got #87 I had loaded onto the beach (I had logged much further north.) Then I tried again and loaded onto the beach and saw Battleye kicking the entire server. That's when I got #90.

Battleye.com said this, but after re-installing battleye and making sure it's up to date i still get the errors. :

We're aware of the global banning issue and are investigating since yesterday. Appropriate action will be taken if a false-positive scenario is found. If that is indeed the case we're terribly sorry for it and will take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

An update will be posted once more is known.

Update: The issue has been investigated with the help of Ondrej Spanel (BIS lead programmer) and we found that there is a possibility of a race condition on BE's side during the game's disconnect process. It can essentially destroy the integrity of the environment that BE expects and trigger a certain detection. The problem has been fixed and all of bans of the past two days that could have been triggered by such a condition have been removed. There might still be cheaters among those, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the innocent players should be unbanned now.

We're honestly deeply sorry for this and will do everything to ensure that something like this won't happen again.

EDIT: Found thisover in the server forums:

My entire server got kicked after a hacker named GC was running around then we all got kicked when he left.

US1303 And I got kicked for script restriction 98

yeah, same here, in EVERY server.

Different script restriction kicks on different servers, what can we do to fix this?.

Welp, since BattleEye has eaten it tonight, I guess no Day Z sniping spree is gonna happen like I planned lol

Just now getting kicked everywhere I go for #90 or #98.

That happens or I am just stuck at Loading with the white bar underneath.

It's a flawless system. If everyone is kicked, there are no hackers! Congratulations BattlEye. You finally solved the hacker issue.

05d.jpg

Having the same problem. I haven't been on since this morning, so I definitely haven't encountered a hacker. Haven't been able to get on any servers.

sigh. Ok I get dayz is a beta mod, I accept all of it's buggyness, but battle eye, srsly? this isn't a minor problem, this is something that should not happen. I mean they must have fucking testers before they send out patches right? RIGHT!?

reposting from over here

I just got kicked fro #87, #86 and #90.

Before I got #87 I had loaded onto the beach (I had logged much further north.) Then I tried again and loaded onto the beach and saw Battleye kicking the entire server. That's when I got #90.

Battleye.com said this, but after re-installing battleye and making sure it's up to date i still get the errors. :

We're aware of the global banning issue and are investigating since yesterday. Appropriate action will be taken if a false-positive scenario is found. If that is indeed the case we're terribly sorry for it and will take measures to prevent this from happening in the future.

An update will be posted once more is known.

Update: The issue has been investigated with the help of Ondrej Spanel (BIS lead programmer) and we found that there is a possibility of a race condition on BE's side during the game's disconnect process. It can essentially destroy the integrity of the environment that BE expects and trigger a certain detection. The problem has been fixed and all of bans of the past two days that could have been triggered by such a condition have been removed. There might still be cheaters among those, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that the innocent players should be unbanned now.

We're honestly deeply sorry for this and will do everything to ensure that something like this won't happen again.

EDIT: Found thisover in the server forums:

The thing you are quoting was related to the incorrect bans given to legit players. This current script kicking is unrelated. (and no one is banned, just everyone is being auto-kicked).

To everyone this has happened to it happens to anyone that a person is trying to activate a script on, so you all were kicked along with the person trying to use a script on you or other players.

Doesn't mean you did something wrong it just means battle-eye somewhat saved you from getting butt raped somehow.

Sorry, that is not true, since I was all alone on the server! Multiple times! ;)

I think that battle-eye got overprotective during the last hours ... I hope this gets fixed soon. :)

I had shock and was bleeding when I got kicked. I think another coastal run will be in my future, lol.

Samething happening to me. Things were fine earlier but now every server I join I get kicked before even spawning

#98? Oh silly silly battle eye