soapmak3r

'Hero' skin question....

Do you think that I am less likely or more likely to get shot with this skin? It is a cool skin so far. Quite easy to see with it on due to the light shirt, and easier to see in low light.

It would be cool if the scarf and cap stayed when I put on camo clothing, or if the scarf stayed even with the wookie suit.

At least I know who the murderers are now. Knowing who to shoot is important. ;)

I'm not sure it will make a whole lot of difference to be honest. A little maybe, but not heaps. There will be more additions along the same lines coming though, I am sure.

• Like 1

A guy did not shoot me in elektro last night because I had it on, but I think thats because he was an alright dude.

• Like 1

I'm not sure it will make a whole lot of difference to be honest. A little maybe, but not heaps. There will be more additions along the same lines coming though, I am sure.

I think that the bigger difference is that we can now spot the bandits fairly easily. I've killed two in just one evening. The more bandits whose dayz ( :P ) we ruin, the less unnecessary PvPing there will be in the long run.

Overall, it is a great change. Plus, the 'Hero' skin is cool! :D

A bandit, careless or clueless player will shoot you no matter what you wear. However, in the slim chance of getting caught unaware by a fellow humanist player, then I think it could save you a bullet in the back.

In my view, even if if saves me from one death, it's worth it.

As far as how visible it is, it's not much worse than the regular civvies. I rather use survival & stealth techniques to reduce detection than relying on the ghillie/camo.

The skins don't change anything related to regular players, they're either gonna shoot you if they think you know they're there or let you go if they're nice and don't think you know they're there.

Related to the 'bandit' players? Now you get a free high value target symbol on you! (Because you'll probably have bloodbags if you're a 'hero')

Anyone have a pic of this skin? I haven't got to see it yet.. My humanity is ruined by the idiots that shoot on sight but have horrible aim which forces me to kill them for my own safety..

Yeah, I agree that it will probably save you at those times where people are not sure if they should shoot or if you are a threat. More often than not, it will not change the outcome, but it's certainly a good addition.

I'd like to know more about how it works though. Do you lose humanity if you kill a bandit? If so, then I think they need to change it.