slartibartfast (DayZ)

we'll call them ninja zeds or the drop bear zeds.

Silent, stealth zeds. Hiding, waiting for you to pass beneath them and dropping in for the party. Or skulking behind the wall before smashing through as you grab those beans.

I think it would change the whole A.I. theme the zeds have now. which is clueless until you provoke them with loud noises, shiny objects, or line of sight. so Im sorry but I do not like the idea of a creepin zed stalking me.

• Like 1

Silent, stealth zeds. Hiding, waiting for you to pass beneath them and dropping in for the party. Or skulking behind the wall before smashing through as you grab those beans.

I like the idea of things in the trees in forests at night...

• Like 1

yeah im up for the drop bears ahaha

• Like 1

This would pretty much fix the problem with people complaining of rampant banditry for all you whiners and I know your a dime a dozen on this forum so seriously consider this suggestion. Make the game almost impossible to be alone in large cities as you would need help clearing entire buildings before you can even begin looting.

I actually find these quite often, or the zed that makes no noise as it comes up behind you. Me and my friends call them Solid Snake zeds.

This would pretty much fix the problem with people complaining of rampant banditry for all you whiners and I know your a dime a dozen on this forum so seriously consider this suggestion. Make the game almost impossible to be alone in large cities as you would need help clearing entire buildings before you can even begin looting.

This wont stop banditry. It will just mean that bandits form teams and shoot you....

This wont stop banditry. It will just mean that bandits form teams and shoot you....

The big reason for banditry is because people get bored and need something to do. You can't honestly say killing zombies provides days of entertainment. You usually have two options after the ecstasy of zombies wears off... Hacking and banditry. Reintroduce some of that original scare and shift the attention from PVP to PVE and you can easily tone down the banditry problem and some of the hacking problem, maybe not cut the #'s immediately but stop people from picking one of those options so early on.

I actually find these quite often, or the zed that makes no noise as it comes up behind you. Me and my friends call them Solid Snake zeds.

YouretellingusnottostereotypeBritswhenthiswhole_f02ffe7340126b43858fd53914438516.jpg

They arent actually in the game.