andrew40

Stuck at loading (1.7.2.4)

I'm stuck at the loading screen, which is strange because I have not updated to 1.7.2.5 yet. I am using 6 launcher and yes, I am joining other 1.7.2.4 servers. I know this because the server name appears white. I noticed that right when i launched 6 launcher, it begun to download something. I have been on vacation for 5 days. So, I have no idea what it downloaded. It was a quick 10 second download. Idk if that has anything to do with it, but that's all the info I have. Please help me out!

I'm stuck at the loading screen, which is strange because I have not updated to 1.7.2.5 yet. I am using 6 launcher and yes, I am joining other 1.7.2.4 servers. I know this because the server name appears white. I noticed that right when i launched 6 launcher, it begun to download something. I have been on vacation for 5 days. So, I have no idea what it downloaded. It was a quick 10 second download. Idk if that has anything to do with it, but that's all the info I have. Please help me out!

this too has happen to me idk what to do

Same here. Tried several things, e.g. updating BattlEye, updating DayZ manually and even reinstalled it completely, as I've recently moved it to another SSD.

Still not working.:-(

Bump. Using 1.7.2.5, avr. loading time is ~ 15 minutes to get into any server. What gives? I have a high-end gaming PC and a 100/10 mbit connection.

if you use dayz commander to update the game then play using 6 updater by going into updater instead of installing update and by keys under updater action just launch the game and it should work fine

Hi guys I maybe can help.

The Problem is, you can't play 1.7.2.5 without troubl with the old SixLauncher.

I made a Tutorial for this Problem

English

German