Sign in to follow this  
SmashT

Spawning at the coast

When joining a server you are placed into debug forest (while loading), if you abort or kill the process during this time you will respawn on the coast with all your gear. This often happens when you try joining a server on a different version, since you get stuck on loading forever, you will have to either abort or kill the process which results in you spawning on the coast the next server you successfully join.

Seems to work every time for me (version 1.7.2.5), please confirm if you can reproduce this.

Edited by smasht_AU

Will this work if we were hacked into spawning with no gear out there constantly? BTW The respawn button is available for me if that means anything

I might be able to confirm this. There is a serve I used to play on that does nothing but load into the debug forest and will not allow you to play. I check it out occasionally but always end up disconnecting during the "waiting for character to create" process. I'll try to see if I can confirm this to be true.

I might be able to confirm this. There is a serve I used to play on that does nothing but load into the debug forest and will not allow you to play. I check it out occasionally but always end up disconnecting during the "waiting for character to create" process. I'll try to see if I can confirm this to be true.

Much appreciated. I'm trying to get it to happen as well. Nothing of yet. Stuck at Setup Complete again.

Edit: No luck :/ I can't get past Setup Complete. I'm just gonna play lingor.

Edited by Siignal