Sign in to follow this  
k4ne

Can't update to 1.7.2.5

Hello guys,

So i dunno why but i can't update to 1.7.2.5.

1/ Six launcher:

I click on the update button, it download stuff but when i launch the game i am always in 1.7.2.4...

2/ Manual installation:

I have deleted everything from my @Dayz file and downloaded 1.7.2.5 with torrent. Still says i am using 1.7.2.4 and i can't join new server....

How the fuck can i update this game ?

Six updater is not updating to .5 because artifacting is NOT fixed please search for previous posts there is like 25000 posts about this already

What about the files i have downloaded via torrent ?

Get DayZ Commander, I started using it today and It's a hell of alot better than Six Updater. It will update the game for you and this is the only way I've managed to get 1.7.2.5 working (while its still not fully released).

http://www.dayzcommander.com/

I saw Towelliee using this, thinking it was something to manage his server :)

This Six Updater is shit, crashing my comp everytime i try to update and leading into a 6 hours of raid error check... Moreover you never find the same server as your friend...

So thanks for the tip, i will try this program.

Edit: update done, this Dayzcommander is 10 times better than Six for filtering, update, etc... :D

Edited by k4ne

Stop using six launcher, 1.7.2.5 is pre release so six updater will automatically overwrite it with 1.7.2.4, download the files manually and then either use arma or Dayzcommander to launch the game