dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

I Miss The Airfields

yeh shit sucks ive died 3 times at the nw airfield becuz of this

this isn the airfield its a small base near the cost

Yes but it is the same story at the Airfields. Just that I actually don't miss Balota as much as the Airfields. :D

yeh shit sucks ive died 3 times at the nw airfield becuz of this

I Hear ya man. :beans:
  • Like 1

Same here. I'm running 1.7.2.5 and I get exploding geometry every time I go near military bases such as the NW Airfield and the Balota Airfield. :/ - However, my friend that I often play with does not always experience the same issues as I do, so it seems some people are effected by this more than others. I eagerly anticipate future updates because this game is awesome :)

Same here. I'm running 1.7.2.5 and I get exploding geometry every time I go near military bases such as the NW Airfield and the Balota Airfield. :/ - However, my friend that I often play with does not always experience the same issues as I do, so it seems some people are effected by this more than others. I eagerly anticipate future updates because this game is awesome :)

Yeah sometimes I can visit Cherno with no issues and then boom the glitch pops back.

It hurts, yes. Though it seems to help to change your video memory option. If you put it on high instead of very high it should be gone for a while. You can actually just change it back right after you switch it.. Works for me ;).

Tell me about it, everytime it's the same, he says it fixed then it's something els and it's goon be like this forever... If it's gonne stay like this his gonna lose players, ALLOT of players.

For Me, since installing 1.7.2.5, it's been very hit and miss. Some servers I still get it bad, other's its perfect, great, no graphical glitch. Now I don't know if this is down to some servers telling me porkies when they say they're 1.7.2.5 or if there's something else going on.

I must admit it's been nice going to NWA without it being death valley for the most part.

My biggest gripe at the moment though is every time I get stiffed on the loading screen you can guarantee I'll be spawning on the coast next time I actually get to login. GUARANTEE'D.

BTW NONE of those 'change your video settings' ever worked for me during 1.7.2.4. None. And neither did flushing.

Had this a few times, but not always, and it always was gone after 1 or 2 Game restarts (same server). I was like 3 Times in Balota and 1 Time in Stary, had low issues in Stary and 1 time bigger issues at Balota... And my Graphic Settings are on low, seems to help. Also removes that damn blurring when turning around. (yeah, intended to be realistic but in reality you rapidly switch your eyes position and your eyes aren't fixed to a certain point in your head)

It hurts, yes. Though it seems to help to change your video memory option. If you put it on high instead of very high it should be gone for a while. You can actually just change it back right after you switch it.. Works for me ;).

Yeah that works some of the time but not very often and only for a limited time.

Tell me about it, everytime it's the same, he says it fixed then it's something els and it's goon be like this forever... If it's gonne stay like this his gonna lose players, ALLOT of players.

Just keep saying the same thing I do. it's my mantra for when things get glitchy. "It is a Beta and I am lucky to even play at all."

BTW NONE of those 'change your video settings' ever worked for me during 1.7.2.4. None. And neither did flushing.

I find the flush makes it worse.

I visit the airfields and other military loot areas all the time. It goes like this... Get to NW airfield and graphical glitches begin to appear. Lay down, log out and exit the game. Come back into the game, glitches gone and free to loot.

i reset preferences from low - normal - high and it usually goes away

That worked once and never again

I visit the airfields and other military loot areas all the time. It goes like this... Get to NW airfield and graphical glitches begin to appear. Lay down, log out and exit the game. Come back into the game, glitches gone and free to loot.

that works some of the times but but not very often.