Sign in to follow this  
Audiobat7

It won't let me update

I have tried launching six updater, re installing six launcher/updater, and whatever I could think of, but I still have this problem. Whenever I go into Six Launcher, it says I'm says I'm 1.7.2.4, and WON'T LET ME UPDATE to 1.7.2.5, I try verifying and all the stuff I've already typed, but since 94% of all servers are updated, to play on most of the servers I know I will have to update? Help?

Hotfix only to fix issues for the weekend

SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update

Please do not grab this update, and then QQ because you can't find a server. Install to a new @dayz mod folder and use when servers become available

• Like 1

Stop using sixlauncher, it's a POS. Get DayZCommander

Update the files manually if you want the pre-release, the link is on the homepage, put them in your DayZ directory eg:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\addons

Edited by smasht_AU

Version 1.7.2.5 is a pre-release version of the Mod. It isn't finalized yet. If you insist on playing with this version, you must download the updated mod files, install them into the appropriate directory by hand, then only use Arma2 Multiplayer options to find servers using the same version.

Using SixLauncher will overwrite 1.7.2.5 with 1.7.2.4