Sign in to follow this  
Massacerist

Will the whiners ever understand?

Do any of the kids whining on thee threads really know how hard it is to make a mod like this? Any idea how much balls Rocket has for releasing it to the public? He gave us this, his own creation, to do with as we please. There are so many variables to deal with, so many glitches to sort, not just from the mod but the ARMA engine as well. A mod like this one is outstanding and brilliant.

NONE OF YOU LITTLE WHINY BITCHES SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

"oh no my gun disappeared!"

"oh no i got sniped again!"

"oh no the skin i got deleted my pack!"

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Play this amazingly well made mod, that none of you could ever hope to create in the amount of time Rocket did, stop bitching about the small problems, and ENJOY THE GAME FOR ONCE.

This ends my rant.

Thank you Rocket for creating this mod, I appreciate your willingness to share an unfinished game with the world, and only hope that you get more money than EA once the standalone is complete. :D

• Like 8

Do any of the kids whining on thee threads really know how hard it is to make a mod like this? Any idea how much balls Rocket has for releasing it to the public? He gave us this, his own creation, to do with as we please. There are so many variables to deal with, so many glitches to sort, not just from the mod but the ARMA engine as well. A mod like this one is outstanding and brilliant.

NONE OF YOU LITTLE WHINY BITCHES SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

"oh no my gun disappeared!"

"oh no i got sniped again!"

"oh no the skin i got deleted my pack!"

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Play this amazingly well made mod, that none of you could ever hope to create in the amount of time Rocket did, stop bitching about the small problems, and ENJOY THE GAME FOR ONCE.

This ends my rant.

Thank you Rocket for creating this mod, I appreciate your willingness to share an unfinished game with the world, and only hope that you get more money than EA once the standalone is complete. :D

First time every playing a mod huh child?

The alpha's of Desert Combat were just as playable as this and not near the issues, but that was a true mod, not a hobby from a BI developer. Not taking anything away from Rocket, but this is not really a mod.

• Like 1

tbh when people whine i think it pressurizes rocket into hurrying to release patches instead of thoroughly testing them. just my opinion. stop whining :)

• Like 1

To be honest, people are stupid, the majority seem to take the view that because they paid for ArmA only to play DayZ, they essentially paid for DayZ and as such it should be as polished as any other game they pay for.

• Like 2

tbh when people whine i think it pressurizes rocket into hurrying to release patches instead of thoroughly testing them. just my opinion. stop whining :)

I'm sure that's true, but I'm just sick of all the people screaming and crying about issues in the game and then flaming the entire mod claiming its a "pos" and stuff like that. Mods are hard to make, and constructive criticism would help more than destructive criticism.

Put the fucking crack pipe down son.

Do you know how long it took to make? How many people actually made it etc etc. If you think whining about the glitches is stupid, how is whining about the whining any better?

To be honest, people are stupid, the majority seem to take the view that because they paid for ArmA only to play DayZ, they essentially paid for DayZ and as such it should be as polished as any other game they pay for.

Not sure which group is more stupid the so-called whiners or the DayZ heroes who are suddenly experts on mods when in fact this is the first "mod" they have ever participated in and scream "Alpha" to any response that contradicts their limited worldview.

Raise your hand if you played Doom - Aliens TC?

Put the fucking crack pipe down son.

Do you know how long it took to make? How many people actually made it etc etc. If you think whining about the glitches is stupid, how is whining about the whining any better?

this crack is waaaaay too good to put down >.<

and yes i know im being hypocritical about the whole thing, just needed to let my frustrations out.

this crack is waaaaay too good to put down >.<

and yes i know im being hypocritical about the whole thing, just needed to let my frustrations out.

This is strange. The only way you could be frustrated is:

1. You spend more time being the DayZ hero of the forums than actually playing the game.

2. You suffer from some warped insecurity that people don't worship this mod the same way you do.

You do realize that people "whining" on here has zero impact on your gameplay enjoyment?

• Like 1