Mrdk

Why I host a non-hive server

And what I'm trying to tell you is that Rocket didn't "Create a game from scratch" like you morons seem to think. What's in DayZ that isn't in ARMA 2? A winchester and a fireaxe? Good work Dev team, you created a few weapons!

You sir are a fucking retard, he did not even suggest create a game he said he made a MOD you fucking retard!! back to primary school and off these forums please! "DAYZ MOD" for a reason.

Edited by KTL SHiNE

Well After everything that has happened I tend to play on Whitelisted Passworded Servers.

Your right, its not legally wrong to create private hives. Thats not even the arguement i am pulling.

Its the fact that "private hive owners" complain that they are not allowed to discuss private hives/link/advertise to them on the offical forum, its the fact that they are not happy that they recieve no support.

This forum is Rockets, and his team. No, theirs no term of service when using the mod code, but he can limit posts about it on his forum as he likes, which is what the day z team has been doing. So take your "communities" and "work" to your own forums, and there wont be any problem at all. But don't expect full blown support here, its obviously not supported.

Oh man this is damn funny now. So glad the Dev team saw this OP's point. Advertisement.... people creating private servers with this Mod as their feature. Why would you want to claim this as "ANY" kind of theft? It still remains the Dev teams work, they don't receive an monetary value from its use, and they are not relabeling it as their own works. I know this post is old news, but you were funny to watch claim such "Huge" violations of decency, with a side of Morality. VERY well stated OP.