CarlosEspada

Spawning with Bandit mask

Hey , i keep spawning with bandit mask, still after i died , its just like this or a bug?

post-35825-0-02206000-1344805092_thumb.j

got something similar, spawning every time with clothes, which are unknown by every one from my team and my debug monitor is showing me after every relog 0 humanity , 0 kills, 0 headshots and full blood.

Do you get something similar additionally to your appearance?

got something similar, spawning every time with clothes, which are unknown by every one from my team and my debug monitor is showing me after every relog 0 humanity , 0 kills, 0 headshots and full blood.

Do you get something similar additionally to your appearance?

All of that is happening to me as well.

BTW, the bandit towel is ridiculous.

All of that is happening to me as well.

BTW, the bandit towel is ridiculous.

this towel, it's around your neck or over all your head? I'm really not sure if it's the actual bandit skin... would post screeshots... but this is buggy too... I press screenshot, and I get my desktop... every fu**ing time... I guess I have to go stupid and to take a picture of my screen... (I hear already all the flamers who tells me I don't now how to make a screenshot...)

Could you post one of your character?

And something different, do you think Battleeye will kick us after a while? Because a health restore all the time looks for me like a hack, even if it's a bug...

this towel, it's around your neck or over all your head? I'm really not sure if it's the actual bandit skin... would post screeshots... but this is buggy too... I press screenshot, and I get my desktop... every fu**ing time... I guess I have to go stupid and to take a picture of my screen... (I hear already all the flamers who tells me I don't now how to make a screenshot...)

Could you post one of your character?

And something different, do you think Battleeye will kick us after a while? Because a health restore all the time looks for me like a hack, even if it's a bug...

My screenshot thing is the same way. I'm sure it's some setting I have wrong, but with certain games I can't take screenshots using the print screen key... it seems as though it takes a picture "behind" the game. The only way I can do it is to run Fraps and then take screenshots of the movie as it plays back. Highly annoying lol.

• Like 1