Sign in to follow this  
Noise (DayZ)

@People complaining about the latest patch:

As far as I know, you were not forced to update. Correct me if I'm wrong.

-Thanks.

I have zero issues with this patch. only thing that got me is why my server i play/admin on maybe has like 9 ppl on it...

What an utterly pointless forum topic.

This isn't a topic at all.

What an utterly pointless forum post.

This isn't a post at all.

As for the complainers, Rocket released 1.7.2.5 as a Torrent and not on any of the Updaters (Six and Dayz Commander) because it's unstable. You took a risk by patching it, don't complain about it. You can always revert back to 1.7.2.4 as over half of the servers are still running on that DayZ Version.

What an utterly pointless forum topic.

This isn't a topic at all.

Sure bro. Though the dozens of people I've seen in topics complaining about the patch decided to manually update to it, not fall prey to automatics.

Actually this is a very good topic because it brings to light a fascinating issue. That being, a lot of people didn't pay any attention to what Rocket wrote about the 1.7.2.5 release.

"SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update

Please do not grab this update, and then QQ because you can't find a server. Install to a new @dayz mod folder and use when servers become available"

In other words, the version put out is a PRE-RELEASE version. Put it into it's own directory to be used when servers update to it.

Well, people complaining about the problems is how the developers find out about the issues.

However, most do it in an extremely harsh way. Instead of being informative, they come and cus at the devs.

BTW, I updated through DayZ commander.