Sign in to follow this  
soulraiser

Clan War Recruitment

Currently recruiting for a clan war. Anyone that doesn't sound like Mickey Mouse hop on our teamspeak server. We have an in-game server and we know of many hostile vehicle locations and camps.

Teamspeak 3 - ts3.ascendedkillers.org:9988

No hacking/duping

No alt+f4ing

No ghosting

Edited by soulraiser

not to be a party killer but 1. you don't have a server. 2. you were kicked out of our clan for running around and gunning down our own clan members for fun or "a training regiment". Have fun attempting to kill us all :)

not to be a party killer but 1. you don't have a server. 2. you were kicked out of our clan for running around and gunning down our own clan members for fun or "a training regiment". Have fun attempting to kill us all :)

/Already dominated all of you +...find your vehicles, oh wait...blown up and saved <3

Oh also, the gunning down clan members was because you all insist on duping and hacking, so please, tell me more.

Edited by soulraiser

To any one interested in joining the above, here's the true sitrep.

You'll be joining a group of players (no bigger than 10 players), 2 of which were kicked from a clan for being utter dicks and one lost his admin. This has caused them to start killing a clan in the clan's home server.

The clan was once unorganised but has since pulled it together and are in squads, the clan numbers 30+, all fully kitted out.

This is a war in which, if you join the above person's side, will not care for you if you die and simply want to act revenge because they are butthurt. Simple as.

Oh and, we found our vehicles. Nice to see you using conveniently hacked in vehicles too.

Funny because apparently being dicks = asking people to quit duping and hacking.

Oh, and if you are going to accuse us of hacking, get some proof instead of stating empty threats.

The clan numbers around 15 people, please, learn how to count.

"all fully kitted out" as in duped items, almost everyone with AS50 TWS' and still have to unload 200+ rounds to finally take out one person that was running in circles in an open field trolling the hell out of you. This is what we refer to as, lack of skill.

The best part is how every firefight we have, Your whole clan disconnects and attempts to ghost. Also, nobody was kicked out, we both left of our own free will, just as others have because of your constant mass duping of items.

lets see about that hacking...

Funny because apparently being dicks = asking people to quit duping and hacking.

Oh, and if you are going to accuse us of hacking, get some proof instead of stating empty threats.

The clan numbers around 15 people, please, learn how to count.

"all fully kitted out" as in duped items, almost everyone with AS50 TWS' and still have to unload 200+ rounds to finally take out one person that was running in circles in an open field trolling the hell out of you. This is what we refer to as, lack of skill.

The best part is how every firefight we have, Your whole clan disconnects and attempts to ghost. Also, nobody was kicked out, we both left of our own free will, just as others have because of your constant mass duping of items.

It is interesting how i have proof of you skiddies, the AS50 TWS's we have are all weapons we have looted from killing skiddies like you. When you say we ghosted was actually everyone bailing because of the transportation of other members, spawning an heli in the middle of elektro isn't scripting ether?

• Like 1

Just a quick update today here's what soul & friends have accomplished today:

Teleporting to our base and taking me and another clannie out with a KSVK (was obviously a KSVK since the tracers were yellowish...)

I then respawn in elektro and make my way over to the firestation to find this: AkCHN.jpg interesting...

when we have the only ural i wonder why there's one in the middle of elektro..

then we attempt to drive it back to base(on our way we spot a Grey GAZ and a blown out ATV), only to be shot by a teleporter after reaching as far as around lopatino.

i'm then back in elektro (lucky spawn IKR?) i make my way to the GAZ just to get photos... really nothing to do now that the kiddies are gone..PuT5L.jpg (obviously spawned in..)

we also have video proof of one of your members teleporting named "borrisson" (we will run his GUID to find the real username..) attempting to kill another member in our base, it was obivously teleporting when he kills you and about 2 minutes later you are back to attempt to kill him again..

i also understand your tactics trying to use only one or two people to script(must be really expensive scripts huh..) and the rest attempting to appear "legit"

Hopefully these skiddies will come back for more after server restart @6 :)

Edited by ONLYUSEmeSCOUT
  • Like 1

Now, all you did was show that you have a bunch of hacked vehicles and weapons on your server, making YOURSELF look like the hacker, oh, not to mention the fact that a majority of your clan left you because they found out about you hacking and joined me. Funny coincidence I think.

I cannot believe you would attempt to deny you or any other of your "Friends" involvement with these scripts (we know what they are). Also i believe that this accusation of me hacking is absurd. Do not embarrass your self anymore for the sake of you and your friends. I see that doffe was a worm from the beginning, i'm glad you helped weed out the weak ones too i would rather you have them :).

BTW have fun finding another server to script on

Edited by ONLYUSEmeSCOUT
  • Like 1

I would like to clarify the situation for prospective [NCG] applicants and others who play on our server. After recruitment campaigns we realized that some senior and new members were involved in rampant duping, scripting, and spoofing. [NCG] realized that to grow as a clan legitimately we needed to set rules that ALL members must follow. During the change we deemed that camps belonging to hackers/dupers were to be dismantled. While the newer members agreed, firefights resulted between some senior members and the [NCG] core attempting to clean the server.

While the differing factions had differing motivations (a mix of dupers,hackers, purists, friends, family, etc) some members splintered off, refusing to follow the new rules instead of changing their ways. Some left simply as a result of newly created feuds. Soul, Rick, Doffe, and Underground left (or were eventually kicked) and posted here pretending to be waging a clan war against the reformed [NCG].

The splinter faction began hacking as a whole to destroy the clan so we started to record our gameplay to collect evidence. We forwarded the evidence to administrators and have now removed ALL former members known to be hacking or duping en masse. These players are BANNED from our server. We do understand that the current tent/vehicle gear duping is unavoidable. But we DO NOT condone the intentional duping of items.

So if you want to join a large, friendly clan let us know. The "war" is over and the server is safe. And if you wish to play on our server you can be assured that we have dealt with the hackers.

• Like 1