Feint (DayZ)

A basic analogy of the Updates

It's funny, but not true. Every update is awesome, and only idiots complain.

I'm not complaining :) I wouldn't play the game if I didn't like it, tis just banter.

Hahahhahahah

~Sol

You suck. What sort of commentary is that?

Every update solves some problems and bring some new problems. That's normal in an -> ALPHAAA. (:

Every update solves some problems and bring some new problems. That's normal in an -> ALPHAAA. (:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it's alpha.

• Like 1

Shut up, woman :P

~Sol

• Like 5

Quit using "its in alpha" as a shield. This game should be in beta by 1.7.2.5. And I prefer the term Bitch Critizism. I hate bitches but sometimes you gotta be one to get shit done.

Edited by aoikazega

It's funny, but not true. Every update is awesome, and only idiots complain.

The only difference is that this update brought back the pointless, broken, and game breaking humanity skin system.

The only difference is that this update brought back the pointless, broken, and game breaking humanity skin system.

That's quite a harsh assesment. I'd say having the entire playerbase KOS, for cruelty or understanable paranoia, was degrading the mod more than having skins.

That's quite a harsh assesment. I'd say having the entire playerbase KOS, for cruelty or understanable paranoia, was degrading the mod more than having skins.

...do you honestly think this update changes anything?

Now it only gives you priority targets, "heroes" are likely to have bloodbags so if you need blood, hunt heroes, "bandits" are probably good pvpers/have good weapons so you want to be careful around them, or hunt them for their weapons, and regular skins are just like good old roguelike-like simulation dayz, you never know what to expect.

The only reason the majority of players KoS now is because of the first iteration of this terrible design choice. Giving people a free-fire target isn't a good idea because they'll shoot it. (and forcing people to carry a "I have bloodbags!" sign is equally as bad)

...do you honestly think this update changes anything?

Now it only gives you priority targets, "heroes" are likely to have bloodbags so if you need blood, hunt heroes, "bandits" are probably good pvpers/have good weapons so you want to be careful around them, or hunt them for their weapons, and regular skins are just like good old roguelike-like simulation dayz, you never know what to expect.

The only reason the majority of players KoS now is because of the first iteration of this terrible design choice. Giving people a free-fire target isn't a good idea because they'll shoot it. (and forcing people to carry a "I have bloodbags!" sign is equally as bad)

You're assuming the only interactions are those of a different humanity "faction".

And you also seem to be assuming that skins are permanent.

Honestly I'm gonna shoot you no matter what you're wearing, I gave up helping people once I left the coastal area. I have my group I play with, anyone else will either kill me or vice versa.

Edited by Brudagon
  • Like 1

You're assuming the only interactions are those of a different humanity "faction".

And you also seem to be assuming that skins are permanent.

If the factions banded together (lol) then we'd just have Chernarus: TDM instead of Chernarus: DM. Hero-hero interactions will likely turn into fights, and bandit-bandit interactions will likely turn into fights. Especially since people will be flip-flopping between the two skins as they kill randoms and heal their group.

You're right, they aren't permanent. That makes it even better because you know that hero just recently used a bloodbag, and it likely wasn't his last, and that he has teammates. You know that bandit just recently killed someone, and probably still is overflowing with the loot from the kill.

Or you get hilarious situations like groups getting into a firefight, becoming bandits, then becoming heroes from healing themselves after the battle.

edit: I should note that loners will always be bandits, unless they somehow never have to kill anyone, then they'll just be regular.

Edited by Dsi1

HAHAHAHAH fucking awesome ! Love it , but it is not true , the most updates were good.

LOL Idiots. This mod is 4 months old and has 1 million players. You think the DayZ devs expected so much players? DO you even understand how much work they have to put into standalone and updates now?

I guess not, cause your posts are retarded

LOL Idiots. This mod is 4 months old and has 1 million players. You think the DayZ devs expected so much players? DO you even understand how much work they have to put into standalone and updates now?

I guess not, cause your posts are retarded

Any point you may have otherwise made has been tainted by your utter lack of civility.

I thought it was funny! I understand that there are issues, but this isn't the usual DayZ bashing. Why's everybody gotta be so serious all the time. The game is buggy, all the new updates have new bugs lately (but fix older ones). That's what happens, and you KNOW you have a bit of anxiety whenever you log on that first time after an update... I still fully support the cause. That's what happens in alpha, but to ignore the reality (and not be able to laugh at it) is a little out there.

• Like 1