Sign in to follow this  
50CalPik

Need A blood Transfusion in Elektro BAD!

I am stuck in Elektro with 1000 blood and really need a medic and a transfusion! White-listed medics only please!!

I'm not a medic but I also need a transfusion in elektro, ill give you one if you give me one? I swear not to kill you I aint a bandit...

Why haven't you put this in the medic thread? That's far quicker as that is where they look for patients. :thumbsup:

Why haven't you put this in the medic thread? That's far quicker as that is where they look for patients. :thumbsup:

Couldn't find it really wanted to could you post the link?

Yea but you cant just trust anyone... :beans:

Edited by 50CalPik

Well If I was a bandit I would just camp on a high populated server. If you are not willing I will post on the medic thread, want me to mention that you are in elektro too?

Well If I was a bandit I would just camp on a high populated server. If you are not willing I will post on the medic thread, want me to mention that you are in elektro too?

No I would rather you just post the thread link here and ill make my own post. Sorry just dont want to lose my :beans:

Me either, thats why I need a transfusion :/

Look I'd rather just post on the medic thread now can someone just please give me the link!

I can't find it, I looked back till 10:13 yesterday, an I know that I posted on it after that time, perhaps it has expired or for some reason deleted?

I'm on my way into Elektro to stock up on medical supplies. PM me your location.

If you even sneeze in my direction with a gun in your hands, though, I'll put a bullet in your head.