Sign in to follow this  
Fector

Spawned at coast, lost all gear? You can still do a corpse run!

This has happened to me twice now, but this time I was able to find my corpse. It was NOT on the server that I logged out, it was on the first server that I tried today. I want back to the original server to find my body, it was not there, but it was on the server that first failed to spawn me properly...

Just a note, I did not have any "debug plains" issue, the first server this morning just spawned me right on the coast with no gear.

But all is happy, I found my sheit. THanks DayZ Mod Forums!

This has happened to me twice now, but this time I was able to find my corpse. It was NOT on the server that I logged out, it was on the first server that I tried today. I want back to the original server to find my body, it was not there, but it was on the server that first failed to spawn me properly...

Yes, that's exactly how it works - the server you logged onto when it happened, but the coords from where you logged off.

Logged off at 3 PM north Berezino

Logged in at 9 PM and was at debug with no gear.

Relogged and spawned at kamenka with no items but still had my ghillie suit.

Ran back to my tents to find that all items had dissapered...

Lost about 3 L85 3 AS50 and M4s AKs today...

guess Ill play when this is more stable.

GG DayZ

This is wierd I logged out normally went to play again half hour later joined a diff server got stuck at loading Ctr alt and del to get out spawned in debug plains said I died there was bout 6 other players there I still had my ghillie nothing else so logged back on my normal server and I was bk on the coast with all my gear? Really wierd!!

you dont lose your gear

any bad that says they spawned on the coast with no gear just means they thought they ALT+F4'd quick enough to live but didnt.

Not what happened to me.

I disconnected a bit north of a deer stand, normal disconnect with nobody firing at me. I leave. I rejoin the next day, spawn in Debug plains with no gear. I DC and RC, I'm on the coast with 4k blood, and none of my gear. I go and get zombies to kill me.

Spawned on the coast with nothing, ran all the way to the other side of the map, found and looted my dead body (no flies), and breath, yeah!