agathor

can I run arma 2 and the mod?

Really been wanting to get into this but I'm worried my computer won't be good enough to run Arama 2 properly and I don't want to wait a month to play this.

I have:

Intel Pentium4 3.2 ghz (single core)

3Gigs of ram

Nvidia 520GT 1G

I'm sure my video card and ram are sufficient but I'm worried my CPU isn't strong enough. If it wont be able to run the game even on lowest settings, are there console settings to turn the graphics even lower than the game allows?

Any help would be great

Please and thank you

Im very nervous about getting this game because I've heard that you need an amazing comp, I'm sure they are but are these specs good enough

HARD DRIVE 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 6.0 Gb/s

GRAPHICS CARD NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 1GB GDDR5

PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 processor (3.40 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.90 GHz)

This game is really CPU-intensive, you need at least dual-core to run it I guess. Never tried it on single-core so no 100% information

Im very nervous about getting this game because I've heard that you need an amazing comp' date=' I'm sure they are but are these specs good enough

HARD DRIVE 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive 6.0 Gb/s

GRAPHICS CARD NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 1GB GDDR5

PROCESSOR 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3770 processor (3.40 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.90 GHz)

[/quote']

You should be fine to run it on med-high graphics.

Turn AA down low (or off) and turn off post-processing effects, and you should be able to have everything else on high

What grey said.

If anyone else is wondering, im running;

Intel core 2 duo @ 1.8ghz

2gb ram

8500gt

I play on 800x600 with everything on low, graphics arent too bad and fps only slows a little when in big cities.

Well, I'm in the market for a graphics card right now. I know I can't run it just yet as my graphics are integrated with my CPU.

But with what I'm planning on getting this what my rig would look like:

8gb ram

Intel Core i5-2400@3.10 ghz (not overclocked)

Nvidia GTX 550 Ti

So, would that be sufficient?

I have an Intel E8500 Dual Core CPU, 3.17 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForece 8800 GT video card. Not exactly sure where that ranks on the scale, but I think I'm okay.

Download Arma 2 Free and see how well it runs.

http://www.arma2.com/free

^^ I too had questions regarding if it works or not.. so I took the initiative and am downloading the demo now.. =P HERE IS HOPING IT WORKS!

I have an Intel E8500 Dual Core CPU' date=' 3.17 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForece 8800 GT video card. Not exactly sure where that ranks on the scale, but I think I'm okay.

[/quote']

Graphics card benchmark http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html (use control + F )

My cards a geforce 8500GT..you'll be fine.

Running on E8400 @3,6GHz, 4870 1GB, 4 GB RAM on 1680*1050, no AA, HDR normal, no PP, no Shadows, rest up to normal.

Getting around 30-35 FPS.

hi, I am building a gaming pc and my dad has orded the graphics card its a asus nvidia gt 640 2gb can it run dayz on high settings?

by the way my other specs are

amd fx 8350 4.0ghz (8 core)

16gb ram

120gb ssd

1tb seagate barracuda

crosair cx750