AeonCipher

Looking for like minded people to play with

Name : Aeon

When I play : I work from home so I'm on when ever I feel like playing really and can adjust according to most schedules.

Server Preference : Regular Servers

I'm just looking for people to play with who don't want to play alone, can communicate/function in groups well, and have mics. Please no annoying people (You know who you are). And since this is DayZ and there is a trust factor required for this to go smoothly talking for a bit on skype first is a prerequisite, if we do not like each other or one of us gets spooked we will simply part ways peacefully. If you're interested feel free to add me on skype I usually accept requests extremely fast.

Update

Another thing I'd like to do to ease the trust issue (am I the only paranoid one?) is have people who I meet up with on here share what happend.

First meeting no one was killed so I consider that as going well. After I determined I could trust them I decided to go meet up with some of the other people that have added me.

Edited by AeonCipher

Hey Aeon,

Im 38, american, male, in law enforcement. I love the game more then my buddy who just quit in me today. I have a vent server and can play most nights. I have been playing for about a week and have aquired some decent supplies. Im friendly and looking to explore more of the map. Re post here to let me know....

Hey Aeon,

Im 38, american, male, in law enforcement. I love the game more then my buddy who just quit in me today. I have a vent server and can play most nights. I have been playing for about a week and have aquired some decent supplies. Im friendly and looking to explore more of the map. Re post here to let me know....

Hey, do you prefer vent over skype? I tend to stick to skype just because that's what a lot of the people i play with use so it makes things easier.