Sign in to follow this  
Felix729

Bizon PP19 SD better then M14 AIM?

Check from the wiki -.- They are made for totally different situations. Bizon makes 889dmg/hit, M14 makes 8000. Bizon has effective range of 100meters or so, m14 has 500meters (confirmed kills over 700meters).

Bizon is good for killing zombies, M14 is good for killing those, who aren't zombies :P

Used in different ways.

bizon: silent but weak

m14: loud but powerful plus it uses dmr ammo so can be found out of heli crashes)

Not for PvP, but for spec-ops zombie killing.

Other than that: M14 > all

What about Fn Fal?

If you are the sneaky type that likes it upclose and personal then the Bizon ist your weapon of choice. If you want power as far as you can shoot the target but with the loudness of a dinnerbell then you should aim for the AIM.

SVD=DMR=M14

Not really. DMR and SVD have way higher effective range (especially the SVD). But still I prefer the M14 due to its "overall" characteristics (highly accurate rifle with decent damage and great close quaters characteristics)

What about Fn Fal?

Rare ammo

Bad iron sights

More recoil

Unbearable recoil in burst setting

M14 AIM has virtually no recoil, you can put as many rounds on target as you can pull the trigger (unless shooting at 400m+)

I'd run the M14 AIM too, if it wasn't for my lovely M4 Holo with its beasty grenadelauncher

Edited by Hawk24