Sign in to follow this  
allen (DayZ)

back at the beach.....PoS game

lost three tents full of guns and gear....two atvs.....and ran all the way back twice.....back at beach now.....really dont want to play this game anymore until they can find out whats wrong and fix it.....

standalone game by end of the year??????????? yea right........

• Like 1

lol it means you have patched to 1.7.2.5 but playing on a 1.7.2.4 server. You are going to keep spawning on the beach everytime you log in until you understand this and move to a 1.7.2.5 server.

• Like 2

If you are playing via six launcher and you have manually updated dayz patch, six launcher will revert back to the old patch (or atleast be confused and cause issues with servers) as rocket hasnt put the dayz patch on six yet. It wouldn't surprise me if this is why so many people are having issues. it also surprises me someone working on dayz aint thought of this....

lol it means you have patched to 1.7.2.5 but playing on a 1.7.2.4 server. You are going to keep spawning on the beach everytime you log in until you understand this and move to a 1.7.2.5 server.

WRONG! I've tried both version on 2 PC's it' bring you back to the beach at 98% of your respawn. 1.7.2.4 & 1.7.2.5 For me it's started with the beta small patch even before I try to install manually 1.7.2.5 Same problem, but on this one EACH loading lead you to the Beach.... Well I'm normally not complaining but I would suggest to reset all change done to the game before last thursday or so. The game was doing all good, now it's like one of the SNES game you can't switch off because you'll loose everything ^^ (well not my GEAR)

lost three tents full of guns and gear....two atvs.....and ran all the way back twice.....back at beach now.....really dont want to play this game anymore until they can find out whats wrong and fix it.....

Stop whining its a mod on an already established game and its ALPHA

• Like 3

The alpha excuse doesn't mean the bugs don't need fixing. But it'd be nice if people would point out bugs and discuss them without so much whining :|

• Like 1

Last 3 servers I joined really quick just to check have spawned me away from the beach where I last logged off (in the correct place). Joining and running 1.7.2.5 /95883 beta. Manually installed files

Edited by Retchet187

awwwwww poor baby :( this is a mod that is still in its alpha stages. so go play something else, we don't need players like you here anyway.

First off, I do not believe you have any coding and programming knowledge so you have no experience in being able to determine how long it would take to turn the game standalone. For all you know it could take 1 month of solid work.

Secondly, as many other people have stated, this is in the alpha stage of development, it does not mean I am saying that it is an excuse for these issues to happen but you have to realise that Rocket and the team would most likely have more pressing issues to work out than a few players losing their gear.

I'd assume most people would like Rocket to work on the issue of hacking rather than your problem, but that as I said is just an assumption.

Edited by RotorGod

I think I can translate this guys.

"Herpderp I am so retarded I don't even understand it's alpha. -Allen"

awwwwww poor baby :( this is a mod that is still in its alpha stages. so go play something else, we don't need players like you here anyway.

If people didn't complain, nothing would ever get fixed in the world.

Go suck rocket's dick some more!

• Like 1

Whenever someone says development team and rocket in the same phrase, I think of Team Rocket! BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!

Deal kid...its all about finding the gear and getting killed. Once you find a lot of gear and stock pile it, you break the system and the game corrects you.

• Like 1

ATVs- Probably the worst vehicles in the game as you tap a rabbit and you back flip

"Gear"-Alice packs (And if you say you have Ghilles and NVG's to spare, then you obviously duped and can just do it again)

Guns- most likley Ak's and M4

PS. its no fun sitting around a game because you are to scared to loose your favorite gun.

Edited by Reaven1911

There are other ways besides complaining to get the attention of people such as Rocket...

This just happened to me. logged out last night at stary sobor and log in now and im back at beach. WTF?

really really frustrating because i just found my FIRST AND ONLY ghillie suit. this fucking sucks.

Edited by kurnis

the mod will never get out of alpha stage

some of you lot are in denial

stop defending it

the bugs have been here since the games launch

rocket isnt the "god" you all think he is

Ill just say this, wait for standalone

There are some many restrictions, which means, hardly any of the major stuff will be fixed.

Hence why standalone is coming.

If you dont believe that then i dont know what to tell you.

Also, rocket, if you are reading this, put the gun back at spawn ffs.

Also, rocket, if you are reading this, put the gun back at spawn ffs.

No, No and NO...... since the mod didn't give you a gun it means you have to be sneaky and risk getting attacked or shot. it taught me how to get in and out of a town without upsetting a zombie and if I did I learnt how to lose them....

Also without sidechat having no starting weapon has stopped the KOS for new spawns, you see someone, they have nothing so you assume ( and hope ) they arent hiding a gun in a backpack and you might team up, all have guns at start and no side chat.... boom boom boom

I had the beach spawn a few times, since I used Dayz commander to update and launch the game I turned off incorrect versions and havent spawned beachside since.... try dayz commander and turn off incorrect versions etc... Im guessing you wont beach spawn again.

• Like 1

I agree, just because it's an Alpha doesn't mean you can't complain about some of the crappy things that keep happening and haven't been fixed. There are plenty of updates.

I'm sick of running all over chernarus and coming back the next day to elektro or kamenca yet again, over and over and over again.

I know it's an alpha and that means it might possibly be fixed one day but it's still a pain in the neck. And it's disheartening. I just grit my teeth and start over but some days it does get hard to do. :) :thumbsup:

Holy truth. Nice!