Tobu

Elektro hill is super fun!

Especially on crowded servers. You must be thinking that i am the worst type of scum on earth by now. Well, let me tell you what I actually do there. After a fresh spawn somewhere near elektro I always move there, hide myself in a bush and watch people in Elektro from my binoculars, and wait. As soon as I hear shooting near me (which doesn't take long btw), I figure out where the douchebag is and pop him! And you get to see loads of player interaction while waiting too, I've seen a couple of really good firefights.

Just thought i'd share.

• Like 10

So you are a vouyer^^ Why not making a video and add comments like during a football match^^

"There commes survivor number one, running out of the super market, but what is this *BOOM* ahhh he was stopped by a bandit lying at the hill, the audience goes : "BOOOOOOOOO" and our kind moderator will take care of this bastard" and so on.

i´d love to see this. :)

• Like 4

yeh, best and fastest way to get decent weapons and gear imo....i've done this on a few occassions.

you'd think that snipers by now would realise just how dangerous that hill is for them :lol:

• Like 1

I was doing this for the first time last night, it is fun, I killed a guy with an SVD camo with nothing but my axe, his friend killed me straight after though which sucked

yeh, best and fastest way to get decent weapons and gear imo....i've done this on a few occassions.

you'd think that snipers by now would realise just how dangerous that hill is for them :lol:

mhm.. and than the whole vicious circle starts again! Snipers camping the snipers who are camping Surviors in Electro. and so on and so on^^

not if you know what your doing girly

mfw I just got a L85A2 AWS from a bandit there. Looked pretty legit too, Czech backpack, makarov some drinks and food. Must be mad right now...

fraps it! fraps it! fraps it! ;)

Unfortunately my computer can't handle frapsing arma 2

I've done this several times just to kill the snipers. But I've scored some wicked loot with a quickness too. Also this spot is catching on to gear up so I'm gonna chill out for awile here. I agree that some intense firefights can happen there.

not if you know what your doing girly

alot of them don't know what they are doing :D I got seen once trying to sneak up there with my friend. Me and her tried to run up behind the guy...Only for us to get a hatchet in the back ^_^

I love doing this, easily the best way to get gear down on the coast and it makes you feel awesome helping out survivors who are trying to loot the town for food without getting shot. Found myself a Coyote backpack full of morphine and meat along with the usual survival gear and a m107 and Bizon on one sniper there.

The downside is when other people are doing this too, i was taken out by a group of 5 guys fully armed with a chopper circling above sweeping the trees for snipers the other day.

Its not dangerous there if you do it right.

so why don;t you tell us how to "do it right" you fucking hipster C$%^. <if that is you in your avatar>

[user warned, -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

So why don't you tell us how to "do it right" you female of questionable style preference that is called "hipster"; if that is you in your avatar.

Fix'd so everyone doesn't kill you.

Fix'd so everyone doesn't kill you.

Why would someone want to kill him? He's got a point you know, She's got "Boys" under interests on her profile.

Why would someone want to kill him? He's got a point you know, She's got "Boys" under interests on her profile.

And your point is?

And your point is?

My point is that under interests a normal person would write gaming, watersurfing, reading etc, not his/her bloody sexual orientation.

Best way to get geared after spawning, get a axe or pistol or anything, server hop elektro sniping spots -> fully geared in less than 30mins. Every time.

i tend to call out 40 yeAR OLD virgin MEN who pretend to be underage females.

Indeed the fastest way to get geared. Although it's usually good to get a Lee Enfield or something first, I've gotten the jump on those snipers with hachets plenty of times but they always D/C. One time I even had a guy run for 10 minutes and d/c even though I was only chasing him with a crowbar, lols :rolleyes:

My point is that under interests a normal person would write gaming, watersurfing, reading etc, not his/her bloody sexual orientation.

Ah ok, I guess then it's ok to call her a Cxxx.

Ah ok, I guess then it's ok to call her a Cxxx.

Stop being such a white knight, it's starting to get pathetic. It's okay to call anyone a cunt on the internet. But maybe im just saying that because my morals have gone down the drain due to frequent visitation of a certain subforum of a certain imageboard.

also, thread derail.