Sign in to follow this  
random_stuff

Assassination moves?

Hey i think there should be a execution move with the hunting knife like if you are behind some one and don't want to head shot them i think this would be a good way to deal with snipers while not giving away your location to other sniper's and sniper hunters. And if you don't think it's a good idea tell me why not just bad idea. No hatchet is not a good way to deal with players because it's a primary weapon and you have a chance to disconnect/ALT-F4 after the first swing with the hatchet.

Edited by random_stuff

This isn't COD or Battlefield. You don't suddenly turn into a mini movie star when you knife someone irl.

• Like 2

This isn't COD or Battlefield. You don't suddenly turn into a mini movie star when you knife someone irl.

Please dont dismiss and hate on suggestions that make perfect sense. Just because it is a blatant rip off of something on BF3 doesnt mean its a bad idea. If i had i knife and could do it, i would.

Battlefield < that way. In all seriousness though I wouldn't want that shit in this mod. Maybe in 1000 years when the engine would work nice and dandy.. maybe then...

Please dont dismiss and hate on suggestions that make perfect sense. Just because it is a blatant rip off of something on BF3 doesnt mean its a bad idea. If i had i knife and could do it, i would.

He asked for peoples opinion, so I gave mine with what I think is a valid reason. It's a survival simulator, people suggesting all these dumb ideas are blatently from CoD or other fanboy games, and in the end they will make up such a large audience that what they wish for JUST might actually get added.

There is absolutely no reason to add cinematics to knife kills, or any kills at all. I don't mean to shit on the guy in any way, I'm shitting on the idea.

Would make sense killing people with the hunting knife, not too sure about assassination moves though.

You're a survivor trying to get by in a zombie infested world. Id be more worried about getting eaten in my sleep than trying out new moves.

I think should do some weight lifting if you can't cut some one's throat with a fucking hunting knife!!! It's made to gut animals and i don't want to slash people with the knife i want to cut there throat with it for a silent take down. I don't think that's a movie star thing it's a smart person who does not want to die thing.