Sign in to follow this  
robax (DayZ)

Msg for noobs

Don't even bother playing this at the moment. The mod was pretty good until this past week, but now it's just endless hackers wasting everyone's time. I haven't managed to end a single session in a normal manner for 3 days now.

If you enjoy being bullied and messed around by asshats, then go ahead and play. But, if you have better things to do, leave it for a couple of weeks and see if anything has been done about it.

(not following the post)

• Like 1

Congrats you just showed that the hackers are getting the better of you.

This is an alpha mod, if you expect to keep your weapons for a few days your pretty clueless.

At any second you will be staring blanking at a respawn screen. Thats what makes this alpha expirement fun.

Enjoy yourself and dont let the hackers bother you, as soon as they start to get the better of you and the people on the server they have won.

If you show you dont care, they will move to another game.

Be positive and carry on.

• Like 9

I used to play EVE Online. The game where new players are allowed to think that mining in dangerous (PvP) areas is cool. All that the hackers and PK-ers, are doing is showing me which servers are better administrated than others.

A long ban list in Alpha makes for a wonderful time in Beta.

The hackers are the same as the haters.

If they get their attention, why should they stop?

And thats exactly what you've done with this topic - The hackers are laughing abou this victory and go ahead.

• Like 3

agree :) this is not a finished product you can bet that as they further develop the mod and when it becomes a standalone game these hackers will just fizzle out and become nothing.

as long as they get their attention they will use it as their fuel and will carry on hacking. They will soon get tired and bored ^_^

Best to just carry on playing and enjoy the game for what it is at the moment

• Like 3

agree :) this is not a finished product you can bet that as they further develop the mod and when it becomes a standalone game these hackers will just fizzle out and become nothing.

as long as they get their attention they will use it as their fuel and will carry on hacking. They will soon get tired and bored ^_^

Well. You're a girl just like me. But you don't have to write in purple so we see that ur female. It sucks, to be honest.

Edited by Hinaru
  • Like 4

What's wrong with using fonts? It's not hurting you. And what does being a girl have to do with anything?

Edited by Dartendal
  • Like 1

What's wrong with using fonts? It's not hurting you. And what does being a girl have to do with anything?

I didn't ask for your opinion, did I?

Edited by Hinaru
  • Like 1

meh its hit or miss, I was on all morning on an updated server with no problems I was dicking around at the NW airstrip and ranked up 300+ zombie kills then after playing secret santa in one of the hangers I take one step out and was blown away by snipers. The hackers will die off before you know it, I'm sure they will get super bored with always playing with god mode. the fact they cannot play the game properly due to having no skill or respect for this game/mod just shows you how these people really are. They fail so hard they need to cheat in order to feel some satisfaction . I honestly Would take an enfield and a makarov over a silenced m9 and 50.cal sniper any day. There's no point in playing if your just going to spawn yourself the most OP weapons in the mod, it just ruins the experience completely. It pisses me off they hack ect but it also makes me laugh really hard because of how much they fail. It just shows how much of a pussy these guys are and they lack the real skill of this type of game. Meh hackers will get caught eventually you just have to shrug it off and remember your not some douchebag like them. Honestly just make fun of them , they tend to rage harder then anyone and it just makes it 100x better when they need to hack then get mad when you call them out.

And nobody asked for yours

And now you feel much better? :)

Well. You're a girl just like me. But you don't have to write in purple so we see that ur female. It sucks, to be honest.

mmm i can write in any colour that i want....

• Like 2

Yo I saw purple letters and figured there were women up in this here thread.

• Like 6

I think you meant "Msg FROM noob"

see OP for subtle ragequit.\

BTW, everyone in this thread is male.

My friend got a free UAZ from a hacker for counter sniping in Elektro. They arent all so bad. Although most are dicks. Also obligatory tits or gtfo!

do people think hackers are a giant group that meet up to make peoples day rubbish?? they are kids who suck at the game and want to be "pro", just change server..... problem solved.

also no one cares if your a *gurllllll*

that's right comic sans...............................f**k you

I didn't ask for your opinion, did I?

I don't remember anyone asking for your opinion either...

• Like 2

Shame there isn't a thumbs down smiley for people who criticise others and are then bitchy when others do the same. How about no beans. :emptycan:

Hey Carlii, I'm in the UK. You're welcome to add me on skype if you have it, and join me in the servers some time. Anyone who would like to add me should feel free. Skype is Sulalee01 :)

Edited by Sula

Ahhh hackers can't succeed in the game so they cheat it. In a real life DayZ they would be screwed.

Did you just post in purple comic sans? I feel violated!

What can you do when a bully knocks you of your bicycle? Get up, dust off and RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and don't use colored fonts because apparently, some people's vaginas coagulate because of them!

Edited by ptk
  • Like 1