Sign in to follow this  
robax (DayZ)

Msg for noobs

What can you do when a bully knocks you of your bicycle? Get up, dust off and RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Oh, and don't use colored fonts because apparently, some people's vaginas coagulate because of them!

but but.... i like colours

Edited by urnotpaul

So no comments on the original post? Just talking about fonts and shit?

There was an original post of some sort? I came for the women.

OMG we can change the colors? Who knew?

Stand back, ya'll are about to get bombarded with... ah, nevermind. :P

Sometimes the hackers can make the game more amusing. I've run into tons of nice hackers.

Side note

I recently started watching your live stream lol

If you stop playing, the terrorists hackers win, also, who gives a shit what font color someone uses in the forums.

I guess there's something wrong with me, as playing the mod for two weeks now (on populated servers only) I haven't encountered a single hacker. Or is it that some of you guys are just exaggerating the problem?

I guess there's something wrong with me, as playing the mod for two weeks now (on populated servers only) I haven't encountered a single hacker. Or is it that some of you guys are just exaggerating the problem?

I hadn't come into contact with any until the last several days. I came across a hacked stack of crates full of weapons and other gear, and then later I was playing and was teleported to "Thunderdome." It came up and said across the screen, "Welcome to Thunderdome, weapons are in the crates, last one standing wins!"

Buh?

Then back on that same realm I was on a new spawn (I'd died in the thunderdome lol) and someone instantly killed the entire server. I keeled over dead in the middle of a field, and I could see by all the names scrolling on the left that everyone else had died in that moment too. I also came in contact with a hacker apparently in this video:

(the hack happens at 0:33)

But yeah... sometimes people are just picked off by a sniper who is up on top of a building somewhere with a silenced rifle, and they claim it was a hack. Well, it may or may not have been. We don't know how that sniper found that rifle or how that rifle came to be in the game. The rifle itself may have come from a hacked crate of weapons, but the player wielding it may or may not have hacked the game; he could have just found it by chance or looted it from a corpse himself, we don't know. But if the rifle wouldn't have been in the game otherwise except for a hacker originally putting it there... did you just die from a hack? Yes, in a manner of speaking.

Ahhh hackers can't succeed in the game so they cheat it. In a real life DayZ they would be screwed.

I can just imaging the scene of a real life ZA ... where you have people running in the streets yelling at the zombies:

" haha pussy hackers got screwed !!! the world is ours naow "

" you ain't got no god mod now have ya !! "