Sign in to follow this  
irzero

EASY FIX TO MANY PROBLEMS

Make logging out 60 seconds wait to stop aborters and disable Alt F4 to quit. There must be a way since it doesnt work for all games. - Or make it so after the game quits your player can be killed 60 seconds after log out. Makes people log in safe places only.

Show who logs in and who logs out so we can see when some bitch server hops and trys to get behind you and kill you. OR even better just make it so you cant log out and back into the same server within 5 minutes or a combination of both.

Remove 1 shot kill 50 cal rifles and thermal scopes until you fix the gay hacking and item duping. Right now this game is Sniper wars and is becoming boring.

Remove .50 Cal from game and just keep the smaller more realistic sniper rifles. Do you know how heavy a M107 is? you cant run around with it or shoot it standing up unless your Rambo. Make it a bitch to carry and you cant sprint with it.

Remove Tents until you fix them who gives a crap tents unless your cheating.

Remove the ability to save items in cars until you fix the duping.

Remove the GFX that are bugged since you obviously cant seem to fix them. Who cares about dead bodies anyway. There is enough in electro from real players as is.

Show who kills who... this is important to see who the dupers and cheaters are and also who is being a dick.

No one cares about dogs. please fix these things before you start adding more stuff that isnt important. because right now this game is broken.

Edited by irzero
  • Like 7

He's absolutely right. Adding features is no option in an alpha version. Those things he listed are the things which must be fixed. No one cares about dead bodies. Remove them. Also wirefence is only a plague, with no advantage to the gameplay. Every moron puts it in front of doors etc. and after you removed it a server restart let them reappear. The logging off guys are annoying too. It can't be that hard to disable alt F4 and the connection remains open for 30 or even 60 seconds before the player disappears.

The graphical glitches and the spawn bug are the most important things right now. The game gets almost unplayable with those bugs.

But before I looked in this thread I knew the fanboys would defend rocket and their mod. DayZ is one big bug at the moment and those things have to be fixed asap or the game gonna die. Duping destroys the game, because the value of an .50 sniper rifle and thermal is very low. You are even forced to dupe backpacks, when you wear camo or ghilli suits.

This is annoying.

• Like 2

Puttin a bullet in your head is even easier :)

Worst thread I've ever seen.

Worst suggestions ever. -1

Umad noob bro?

Right here is a list of dupers and cheats and Alt F4'ers

There is no way you can think my suggestions are a bad idea unless YOUR THE PEOPLE using them.

Its very obvious when fucktards like you object to removing the cheats in the game that your the people who need them to win.

Language/insulting, be careful.

Edited by Boneboys
  • Like 2

Stop bitching its a alpha test!

This is the suggestions forum you fucking idiot.

This is where we make suggestions to improve the game while its ALPHA.

Your lack of intelligence astounds me

Edited by irzero
  • Like 1

There is no way you can think my suggestions are a bad idea unless YOUR THE PEOPLE using them.

Its very obvious when fucktards like you object to removing the cheats in the game that your the people who need them to win.

Right there is a list of people who have seen every one of your "fixes" posted 100 fucking times here.

You are the fucktard here.... fucktard.

Language/insulting, be careful.

Same for you.

Edited by Boneboys

Okay. You are not very bright, are you? I can feel the frustrated teen you are enven through my monitor. Or you're just a bad, half-witted troll.

So this is another one of those "remove the things i dont like threads" /sigh

Are we supposed to like the cheating hacking and exploiting of this game then Delta?

Okay. You are not very bright, are you? I can feel the frustrated teen you are enven through my monitor. Or you're just a bad, half-witted troll.

im not frustrated at all. Killing people is so easy on this game that i can go from nothing to the god mode setup within 5 mins of spawning in electro. there will be a ton of exploited snipers on that hill ready to be killed and looted.

Once we have looted them then what is there to do but do exactly what they were doing until someone does it to me.

It just makes the whole game pointless. Its easier to find a hacked tent in the woods than a can of beans in the supermarket.

This is a great "zombie survival" game when the zombies arent even a problem and you can kit out your entire player in uber loot within 10 mins of being near the city.

This game is TOO EASY thats the problem. So either you bitches are happy that its EASY and very exploitable or your just not that good at it and the current sad state of this mod works in your favour.

Right there is a list of people who have seen every one of your "fixes" posted 100 fucking times here.

You are the fucktard here.... fucktard.

It's important everyone writes this down in this forum. Maybe then the devs do something about it.

So let me follow your logic here...

Someone disagrees with my opinion...

Therefor they are a hacker/ALT+F4....

Makes sense to me!

Bad thread -1

[...]

Remove 1 shot kill 50 cal rifles and thermal scopes until you fix the gay hacking and item duping. Right now this game is Sniper wars and is becoming boring.

Remove .50 Cal from game and just keep the smaller more realistic sniper rifles. Do you know how heavy a M107 is? you cant run around with it or shoot it standing up unless your Rambo. Make it a bitch to carry and you cant sprint with it.

[..]

I'm Rambo.

So let me follow your logic here...

Someone disagrees with my opinion...

Therefor they are a hacker/ALT+F4....

Makes sense to me!

Bad thread -1

If you disagree with fixing and removing the hacking and exploits which are making this game a 50 cal sniper war then by logic you must be someone who is relying on those exploits.

This make perfect sense to me,

• Like 1

Mod is broken right now.

Bug infested,

And rocket is somewhere else showing his shiny ass to the cameras.

New patches bring more bugs when failing to fix old.

Where is the new content?

Not here.

Game is boring. Survival is easy like cake, high tech stuff is everywhere thanks to duping and cloning.

Zombies are retarded. there is no communication between random players.

I play this mod from the start but now its just tragic.

I really can't see how Rocket can manage a release version when he can't manage mod.

• Like 4

This is the suggestions forum you fucking idiot.

This is where we make suggestions to improve the game while its ALPHA.

Your lack of intelligence astounds me

Posts just like yours are made every day. How about you stop being an idiot and use the search function so you can learn that duping cannot be fixed completely or that the engine will not allow a player to stay in game after alt f4.

This was just a whiner thread about snipers from some bad kid who stands still for 20+ seconds on the top floor of the elektro firestation.

Edited by Dev

If everyone could see who killed who then it wouldn't change shit.

If you disagree with fixing and removing the hacking and exploits which are making this game a 50 cal sniper war then by logic you must be someone who is relying on those exploits.

This make perfect sense to me,

Making false assumptions there.

If you want to play the assumptions game there heres my turn.

You were killed by a .50 cal, Therefor you are asking for it to be removed.

It's an alpha, so its going to be buggy as hell, get used to it.

The only point that i agree with you on is that they should remove static dead bodies *Temporary*

Mod is broken right now.

Bug infested,

And rocket is somewhere else showing his shiny ass to the cameras.

New patches bring more bugs when failing to fix old.

Where is the new content?

Not here.

Game is boring. Survival is easy like cake, high tech stuff is everywhere thanks to duping and cloning.

Zombies are retarded. there is no communication between random players.

I play this mod from the start but now its just tragic.

I really can't see how Rocket can manage a release version when he can't manage mod.

I could have wrote this