Furry_PawstarZ

Keep spawning on the coast.

Ok so every time i log in I'm back at the coast still have all my gear just in the same spot every single time. I was heading for Stary Sober logged out to go get something eat come back and bam back at the coast again... anyone know how to fix this??

Ok so every time i log in I'm back at the coast still have all my gear just in the same spot every single time. I was heading for Stary Sober logged out to go get something eat come back and bam back at the coast again... anyone know how to fix this??

This

Was that meant to be funny..?? such a noob.

He was just implying that he's having the same issue and wishes for it to be fixed too. For the problem you're having I sadly don't know a fix for that.

Was that meant to be funny..?? such a noob.

I'd say "This" again for Colditz post but I don't want you going crazy again, this issue is seriously starting to piss me off though. I have some of the bests tuff in the game, which I found legit and didn't have hacked on me and I don't to lose it because I spawn on the coast as bait for someone trying to earn some cheap kills

I'm having this issue as well. It really sucks, my tents and vehicles are up north, I have to spend all my time running the map so I can 'save' them.

Happened to me two times already. In a few hours I'll see if it happens a third time. If it does I'll stop paying for a while until this issue is fixed. There is no point to go somewhere if you are getting teleported 4-8 km back to the coast just to walk all the distance again while during the whole time you live in constant danger of getting murdered by some cherno/elektro wood-bandits who wait for newbies.

Just happened to me, i may sound childish but i frankly do not care if i do, im not playing until this is sorted out.

This kept happening to me when I was wearing camo clothing, but when I took it off all was fine when I logged back in

same, I had my camp at a very safe place but it's a hell long way from the coast. Then I spawn at the coast next to a house and got maul to death by the zombies there before I can react or see where the f*** I was.... I was my night vision and gilly back <_< >:(

same, I had my camp at a very safe place but it's a hell long way from the coast. Then I spawn at the coast next to a house and got maul to death by the zombies there before I can react or see where the f*** I was.... I was my night vision and gilly back <_< >:(

But do you see the problem anymore?

I think the bug follows the character. So In my theory, you dont respawn now anymore. true/false?

I was doing research for us all, it happens when you swap from a 1.7.2.4 and a 1.7.2.5 server, so as long as we stick to just one we should all be fine :)

Thanks for the beans

• Like 3

Nah, it also happens if you stick to v1.7.2.5 and can't connect to a server. If I was stuck at "Loading" for some time (5 minutes) and then aborted to try another server I always spawned at coast. Even if the server before was also a v1.7.2.5 one. I think that connection problem (stuck at loading) is causing this for me. I only respawn at coast after I couldn't connect to a server.

• Like 1

Nah, it also happens if you stick to v1.7.2.5 and can't connect to a server. If I was stuck at "Loading" for some time (5 minutes) and then aborted to try another server I always spawned at coast. Even if the server before was also a v1.7.2.5 one. I think that connection problem (stuck at loading) is causing this for me. I only respawn at coast after I couldn't connect to a server.

For me it's exactly the same! It's more than annoying and the whole fun is lost.

• Like 1

And again ...

I waited round 10 minutes at the Loading-Screen, of course nothing happend and afterwards I tryed another server and spawned at the coast.

Edited by Scytale

I'll try only connecting to my favorite servers where I didn't have problems yet. Maybe this way I can get rid of it and don't risk spawning at the coast again.

Well right now it doesn't matter as I was killed by a hacker yesterday anyways and have to start over again. But it would suck to get some gear, go inland and then spawn at coast AGAIN.

In the late afternoon I tried it again. 3 times on the same server, but only until the load screen - the game didn't start. Afterwards one time again on the same server after start the Six Launcher again, nothing else, just until the load screen.

So I tried another server. OK it worked, but I was at a different point ... at the coast again - of course fully equipped.

Is there no way to fix this bug? It sucks!

Well as for me i did have full gear, (m4a1 sd, gps, nvg ect ect) but twice i did spawn with nothing not even a backpack and a flashlight no item at all.....

I did try switch server nothing, i did try to re-enter the same server not working.

So wth? i still have the same debug monitor and ghille suit so i'm not dead, wtf is this nonsense?

Anyone PLEASE did you know how to fix this...a super gamebreaking bug :S

thanks

In the late afternoon I tried it again. 3 times on the same server, but only until the load screen - the game didn't start. Afterwards one time again on the same server after start the Six Launcher again, nothing else, just until the load screen.

So I tried another server. OK it worked, but I was at a different point ... at the coast again - of course fully equipped.

Is there no way to fix this bug? It sucks!

Can any admin/moderater confirm at this is soon being hotfixed?

The game is unplayable when you respawn every time. A few errors with loading screen on different servers is ok in alpha, as soon as you get in SOMETIME. But starting at the beginning point gives you absolute no point in gaming and moving in NE og NW :|

Standing fully geared outside cherno and cba to play cus of this. Sad, as its one of the best games i've tried for years.

Happend to me about 4 times so far, i'm probably putting the game on hold for a while... too damn scared to log in and lose all my gear again. I'd say most of the time I kept my gear, and just respawned on the coast... the rest I lost all my stuff omitting what was in the active inventory, weapons / backpacks, all gone...

It seemed to always happen when I was forced to ctrl alt delete out of a infinite loading screen.