SerbPrototype

Make the snipers in barracks a bit more common?

I think everyone should have an AS50 when they spawn. Beans, please?

You got mine, kind sir, for this excellent idea.

• Like 1

The problem with making snipers more numerous is that then there will be more snipers.

Oh yes give manny more weapons for people to run down to the coast, and shoot fresh spawns. Trust me it is not hard at all to find snipers. 1st time at balota airfield, went to the control tower and there was a M24 at the top. Just start looking harder.

Make them a bit more common? Its almost impossible to find snipers...

I've seen loads dude,

mainly on others players, but still seen loads, I don't think there should be anymore,

Or if you would like just run to your nearest barn. You might find a CZ it is not a bad sniper at all if you know how to use it.

1- Grab Enfield.

2- Go to populated server.

3- Go to Elektro Hill.

4- Obtain Sniper Rifle.

5- Die in a gory unprovoked attack from the goat population of Chernarus.

• Like 1

just get a cz550 to start with! :) they can be in any barn just start looking :D i found so damn many so far :)

I think everyone should have an AS50 when they spawn. Beans, please?

Everyone does have an AS50 when they spawn its right in their 10 duping tents. thats why 75% of the server is sniping from hills with them

Everyone does have an AS50 when they spawn its right in their 10 duping tents. thats why 75% of the server is sniping from hills with them

This is true.

No-one ever needed machine gunner or medic or rifleman. Every operation, like the one in Afghanistan basically consist/ed of snipers only as these guys just get the shit done, so yea I agree everyone should have at least M24....with flashlight attached to it - for convenience

Edited by Colonel-Wicked

I want more people with CQC guns shooting me from across the corner of the street rather then someone shooting me with the "I shot you on the toe, you now have -17K blood" weapon from 1km away. It's you know... more thrilling. Sadly everyone prefers to be the ghilli suit guy with the long range heavy sniper.

• Like 1

No-one ever needed machine gunner or medic or rifleman. Every operation, like the one in Afghanistan basically consist/ed of snipers only as these guys just get the shit done, so yea I agree everyone should have at least M24....with flashlight attached to it - for convenience

There are less than 1,000 snipers in the US army. Are you confused?

EDIT:

Oh, wait, sarcasm. The internet sucks at that.

Edited by BazBake
  • Like 1

Remove snipers completely. They add nothing to the game and cause so many problems...

Remove snipers completely. They add nothing to the game and cause so many problems...

I disagree! They add tension when you try to loot the airports, you never know when you are gonna get your brains popped out of your skull, exciting as hell!

Also you can play tacticool, have a friend with a sniper lay on the hill and cover your ass for zeds / other players while you run down and grab that sweet loot, a really nice COOP element imo.

more common??? this can not be true. tell me how many times have you been killed by a sniper. myself about 80% of the time. 2% bu zombies and about 18% light arms fire or glitch

every fucker has a sniper rifle

OP if you can't find a sniper rifle your doing it wrong. First gun I ever found in DayZ was a CZ550, since then I've had every sniper rifle in the game and currently have an AS50 which I've had now for over two months. I've passed on so many sniper rifles now I could have had a store full of them had I kept them.

Edited by trichome

How about remove whiny little cry babies like you that add nothing to the game, but compain about getting killed by sniper rifles.

I want more people with CQC guns shooting me from across the corner of the street rather then someone shooting me with the "I shot you on the toe, you now have -17K blood" weapon from 1km away. It's you know... more thrilling. Sadly everyone prefers to be the ghilli suit guy with the long range heavy sniper.

You know there's a game out at this minute just for people like you it's called BF3. It's got tiny small maps made just for CQC, with loads a flashy graphics and stuff flying at your screen every 5 seconds to let you know how good you are. Here's even a link for you http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3

Enjoy!

hmmm. the thing with snipers is all they want to do is PK people. just like COD or battlefield which is all PK. dayZ is not about PKing its about survival against zombies. however the zombies are too damn week. now its just like COD or battlefield with annoying zombies

There are less than 1,000 snipers in the US army. Are you confused?

EDIT:

Oh, wait, sarcasm. The internet sucks at that.

Yeah, that lack of actually hearing someone's tone is a kick in the nuts sometimes...