Sign in to follow this  
killingwillum

The DayZ world is a complete wreck......

There are insane idiots running around shooting anyone they see... Groups are hording all the cars, weapons, and gear. You can't trust anyone.....

ladies and gentlemen...... IT'S THE MOTHER FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!

seems to me like the world in the game is operating as it should... So shut up.... stop crying on a forum and enjoy the your life.... 49 minutes average at a time...

lol

• Like 4

The irony... He's telling people to stop crying when he himself is crying about people that are crying.

• Like 1

The irony... He's telling people to stop crying when he himself is crying about people that are crying.

actually it was meant to be funny....

I'll make sure to insert little notes in my future posts to point out comedic sarcasm that is clearly over your head.........<--------------- sarcasm........

Edited by killingwillum

And so your crying because you think he is.

Sounds more like an observation. Nice try though.

Yo Dawg I heard you like crying about people crying about DayZ crying... Crying.. Crying... Crying. Wut?

9I3CB.jpg

• Like 3

Some people need to go and look up the term 'apocalypse' in the dictionary for dummies.

They might want to look up 'irony' while they're at it...

I think 'ironic/irony' is probably the most misused word EVAR. Just a little pet-peeve of mine, everyone can get back to raging now :D

• Like 1

They might want to look up 'irony' while they're at it...

I think 'ironic/irony' is probably the most misused word EVAR. Just a little pet-peeve of mine, everyone can get back to raging now :D

lulz, I think before anyone looks up "irony", I would try something simpler like... uh... the difference between your and you're... not saying any names who needed to do that.

lulz, I think before anyone looks up "irony", I would try something simpler like... uh... the difference between your and you're... not saying any names who needed to do that.

I see what you did there.......

meanwhile in Thunderdome

a man walked around with an M1 Garand and started telling kids in fur clothing that he was the man who put a stopper in Mr. Death?

I make that mistake frequently myself though. In fact I did it in another thread just a few minutes ago. But it's 8:00am here, so I blame it on a lack of coffee and not a misunderstanding of the meaning of either :D. But I don't know what the excuse is for the person that need not be named lol

I'll give you credit though, atleast you took it lightheartedly as it was intended. Plenty of other people would have gone on a tirade and wished cancer upon me for a simple joke.

Edited by adversity

I make that mistake frequently myself though. In fact I did it in another thread just a few minutes ago. But it's 8:00am here, so I blame it on a lack of coffee and not a misunderstanding of the meaning of either :D. But I don't know what the excuse is for the person that need not be named lol

I'll give you credit though, atleast you took it lightheartedly as it was intended. Plenty of other people would have gone on a tirade and wished cancer upon me for a simple joke.

"what the excuse"

lol

"what the excuse"

lol

Is that the typo I fixed? Or is it a joke that's gone clean over my head? haha. I'm going to go put some coffee in me before this gets any worse :P

Yo dawg

Edited by Fosty99

Is that the typo I fixed? Or is it a joke that's gone clean over my head? haha. I'm going to go put some coffee in me before this gets any worse :P

Yeah, it is. I figured I would run with the light hearted humor of your post and got that in before you edited.