edgaroviz

Stuck at server Loading, just me?

Is it just me that after the last patch I get infinite loading screen, but the game does respond?

i seem to be getting this on a favourited server also yet another 1 of them loads fine

Got no problems server loading time has reduced by 80% for me

I've been playing on one server for a while, and I've gotten this a couple of times.

I gave it the three finger salute, killed the exe and got in on the next try.

I'm not sure how healthy that is, but it worked for me.

I'm having issues connecting to most servers, occasionally I get in fine but most are pinging green one minute then they are red the next and i get stuck on recieving data or loading for ages, is the hive being ddosd or something, website is also still pretty slow today. My net is fine otherwise so I doubt it's a local issue.

Edited by smasht_AU

Some servers i do and soem i dont i cant figure it out but its been three hours ive connected twice to night servers when iw ant days. Its starting to really irritate me.

Alot of times if you're stuck @ loading you need to update, either ARMA2 or DayZ. A new ARMA2 beta patch (1.62.95883) was released just a few days ago, quite a bit of servers are running it.

I was having this problem yesterday, but it was because I had updated to 1.7.2.5, but then I ran SixLauncher and it downgraded me back to 1.7.2.4. Once I copied back over the 1.7.2.5 files I was back in business and no longer stuck at loading.

indefinite loading times here also. end tasked arma 4 times now with either just loading or once with loading and the full bar below it. Waiting for char create always goes by quickly before endless loading screen

On 1.7.2.5 via torrent and the 95883 patch.

So what gives? prime example: LU28

The problem is that if you ctrl+alt+delete and quit out, half the time you end up spawning on the beach again...

It's always been an issue so the first thing you do is make sure both YOU and the server you are joining are using the same version. If it still happens then welcome to the club.

indefinite loading times here also. end tasked arma 4 times now with either just loading or once with loading and the full bar below it. Waiting for char create always goes by quickly before endless loading screen

On 1.7.2.5 via torrent and the 95883 patch.

So what gives? prime example: LU28

Hi, our server was not updated to 1.7.2.5. and 95883 until 30 Minutes ago. Mayby that was your problem?

Regards, Cyberkitten.

Same for me then I updated and I have like zero loading screen, pretty much straight into each game now!

It's just because of the beta. Try to download and install the latest patch and don't forget to overwrite the .exe from the beta with the one in the main directory, if you run it trough steam, guys (:

Evetything is up to date via dayz commander. seems to be the beta or 1.7.2.5