Sign in to follow this  
tfw

Fuck the coast spawning bug.

Ok so i'll not log off then log back onto another server with slightly different digits

Ok i'll try not to do anything else that might upset it

So my question is: I'm stuck on a loading screen now.. How long do i wait? 45 minutes? a Fortnight? the rest of my Adult Life

wouldn't want to upset the Game now would I, not like i'm just needlessly burning Electricity away watching a Loading screen is it

Ok so i'll not log off then log back onto another server with slightly different digits

Ok i'll try not to do anything else that might upset it

So my question is: I'm stuck on a loading screen now.. How long do i wait? 45 minutes? a Fortnight? the rest of my Adult Life

wouldn't want to upset the Game now would I, not like i'm just needlessly burning Electricity away watching a Loading screen is it

youre screwed already

gl at your new spawn

youre screwed already

gl at your new spawn

the teleporting to the coast has only started in the last 24 hours, i'm playing the game on various servers no different than i have been for almost 2 months.

the Loading Screen crashes happen all Saturday & Sunday afternoon/evening

so is it when there is an obvious higher amount of traffic? and when my ISP is at their most crappy

fucking sick, i can play and enjoy the game at 5-6am in the morning, just not at weekends

the teleporting to the coast has only started in the last 24 hours, i'm playing the game on various servers no different than i have been for almost 2 months.

the Loading Screen crashes happen all Saturday & Sunday afternoon/evening

so is it when there is an obvious higher amount of traffic? and when my ISP is at their most crappy

fucking sick, i can play and enjoy the game at 5-6am in the morning, just not at weekends

he fixed the "if youre in the debug plains / waterworld you get put on the coast" update he tried to put in 1.7.2.4

now since youre in the debug plains while loading, if you quit during loading the hive recognizes your last known location as the debug plains and puts you on the coast on next log in :D

I've been playing on 1.7.2.4 95417 for a long time now. Never had the issue until yesterday. I don't think it's related to the dayz version or aram version, it's related to the server side hot fixes.

I was fully geared, got stuck ona loading screen, ctrl alt del to kill process. Next spawn I was in Elektro. Not fun when you're fully geared out on a 50 slot server.

this is fucking brilliant..... I hope to hell it has nothing to do 'fixing' server hopers / disconnectors because that means they did it on purpose

and im in the same boat as a few people here. I dont Alt+f4. Never has worked for me only tried it a couple times against pvp'ers when i was a fresh spawn.

What i do is join a server (and its not outdated as someone mentioned), and it hangs on loading 25% of the time. (alot more today for some reason)

Eventually I Cntrl+Alt+Dlt and when I rejoin Im on the coast........................

Its happened 5x since patch. 2x cost me my gear.