Sign in to follow this  
Gr33n (DayZ)

I'd like to see save outposts with FF:OFF added to DayZ

i´ve searching with same suggestion but i dont find some one.

my suggestion is to put a little outpost without zombies in it to make some teams or just for trade some hot items. so i think its a good idea to make the game a little friendly among the player. so just made 5 buildings with a wall around and 4 towers. all player in the base are save from zombies and firendly fire. so sometimes a horde want overrun the base and the player in it must defend the base (brings some chilli in game^^)

so what is with the player outside the save spot? at this moment that a player see the base he cannot kill anymore.. so its also a good play on the top of a hill or in the valley below

so what we have now in the game is that the player shot to hurry to each other.

sry for my bad english.. i´m from austria/europe but i hope u understand my suggestion.

greets Gr33n

Kind of missing the point of the game. Its a realistic game, there are no "safe areas" nor should there be.

but its realistic that people build outposts in a world of zombies to stay together and communicate with each other.... its not realistic that 1 person walk around the world and dont searching other people. humans are a social species.

Approaching a safe outpost would extremely dangerous, as those who want to kill people know that there will be people, they will just camp nearby and kill everyone.

you right.... the idea have still some errors. but its a start. so someone have a idea to solve this problem..post it :)

What if the outpost would be in the center of cherno or electro? There are people wanting to kill everyone camping nearby all the time anyway.

Edited by kalev

the only 'safe zones' in the game should be player created ones. I know there are trading servers where things like this are enforced, like Freeside Trading Co. But you will not see the dev team implementing 'safe houses' where the friendly fire is turned off.