Sign in to follow this  
Hoskins123

FFFUUUU Update

Stumble upon a pack of dead guys with tons of good loot. Start picking out my gear and items I want. Get a coyote pack full of stuff. One of the dead guys comes back as a new spawn so I kill him immediately. Turn into bandit and coyote pack reverts to patrol pack and drops the rifle among other things I had in the bag. Every fucking update gets worse.

Its what happens when people complain about wanting a hotfix or a patch now. Makes things get rushed when it doesn't need to be

• Like 2

Cool story bro

Why do people feel the need to post this as a reply in every thread? Does it make you feel cool? Yes the OP could maybe have worded his post better but he has in essence brought up a bug in the patch which is something that will need fixing at some point. He's doing his job as an Alpha tester, what are you doing? You're moving about the forums like a silly little boy repeating something you've seen on the internet a hundred million times. That phrase is now at least on par with the hilarious arrow in the knee bit. :rolleyes:

OP, I'm sure that was very annoying and now we all know it to be an issue if we didn't before. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Why do people feel the need to post this as a reply in every thread? Does it make you feel cool? Yes the OP could maybe have worded his post better but he has in essence brought up a bug in the patch which is something that will need fixing at some point. He's doing his job as an Alpha tester, what are you doing? You're moving about the forums like a silly little boy repeating something you've seen on the internet a hundred million times. That phrase is now at least on par with the hilarious arrow in the knee bit. :rolleyes:

OP, I'm sure that was very annoying and now we all know it to be an issue if we didn't before. :thumbsup:

Cool story bro

• Like 1

Stumble upon a pack of dead guys with tons of good loot. Start picking out my gear and items I want. Get a coyote pack full of stuff. One of the dead guys comes back as a new spawn so I kill him immediately. Turn into bandit and coyote pack reverts to patrol pack and drops the rifle among other things I had in the bag. Every fucking update gets worse.

This didn't happen to occur in cherno did it? I had a good pile of 3+ bodies near the apartments.

I think what I hate about forum posters here is when someone complains about a serious, game-breaking bug like the graphical glitches or being spawned on the coast for no reason, some asshole comes along and says "LOL you don't understand Alpha Test do you? Fuck off, uninstalll, don't play the game if you want to bitch".

IF THIS IS AN ALPHA TEST, IT IS OUR DUTY TO COMPLAIN AND REGISTER PROBLEMS. THAT'S WHAT AN ALPHA TEST IS, FINDING PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME, AND IRONING OUT THE HORRIBLE BUGS. Please do not come to the forums and laugh at someone being angry for a serious problem; they are actually Alpha testing, and are actually contributing. The more posts about problems, the more people see them, the more the issue is made aware and the more likely it is to be fixed.

Just make a bug post, putting retarded memes into title and whining won't help you.

character saving is fcked since always.... your best bet is to wait 5-10 minutes before changing clothes, loggin out etc

in your case that's really bad luck :-/