Sign in to follow this  
EyeoftheYeti

The New "Cool" Hacker Trick

This was pretty cool, I contend.

If everyone ignored them and left the server the second you found out they were there, they may get bored through lack of attention and their numbers could reduce.

Posting videos of them and saying they are cool is just adding fuel to the fire.

To each their own.

Go download some scripts and join the fucking bottom feeders if you like them that much.

Go download some scripts and join the fucking bottom feeders if you like them that much.

Do you dislike me? =C

man that shit is scary, this si the 3rd video i've seen this happen to someone in a 3 day period, i don't want to get to 7 for obvious paranoia reasons lol... im so scared....

man that shit is scary, this si the 3rd video i've seen this happen to someone in a 3 day period, i don't want to get to 7 for obvious paranoia reasons lol... im so scared....

shit cray

You know, suggesting that people hack is just adding fuel to the fire.

If everyone ignored them and left the server the second you found out they were there, they may get bored through lack of attention and their numbers could reduce.

Posting videos of them and saying they are cool is just adding fuel to the fire.

Okay!

Anyone else noticed in the beginning:

"Player is this short enough fag was kicked (Name too long)" ?

Please stop bumping the thread, it's annoying to read through the thread and find a bunch of posts that just say *bump*

Not trying to be a dick.. even just say something relevant to the thread, if you really want to revive your post.

Interesting to see another video of this, if you had stuck around you would have been chased around by Jason Voorhees while he swings an axe at you.

I agree, it's a lot better to see some creativity instead of the usual griefer hacks.. I still can't condone the use of them.

Maybe Rocket could code in a random chance that one player per thousand spawns as this guy with nothing but an axe and male them much harder to kill than normal. They would have to lose the ability to pick up loot though, otherwise someone would just hoard the player model and it would suck. :P

"The New "Cool" Hacker Trick"

There is nothing cool about a hack its a script ran by some gay fkin 12 year old trying to seek attention because his father touches him up.

Edited by BL1P

A hacker needs to imitate the ring, and create a little girl model that comes up out of the water wells in the game when you're trying to refill your canteen. THEN, THEN... I will be creeped the fuck out. And also play "7 days..." over voice comms.

Edited by KField86

Please stop bumping the thread, it's annoying to read through the thread and find a bunch of posts that just say *bump*

Not trying to be a dick.. even just say something relevant to the thread, if you really want to revive your post.

Interesting to see another video of this, if you had stuck around you would have been chased around by Jason Voorhees while he swings an axe at you.

I agree, it's a lot better to see some creativity instead of the usual griefer hacks.. I still can't condone the use of them.

Maybe Rocket could code in a random chance that one player per thousand spawns as this guy with nothing but an axe and male them much harder to kill than normal. They would have to lose the ability to pick up loot though, otherwise someone would just hoard the player model and it would suck. :P

From this point forward my bumps will contain interesting and possibly relevant bits of trivia, for your amusement. Sorry for my boring bumps ;_;

Haha! I've encountered that many times now. Usually she just sings "It's raining it's pouring" and she also giggles. That's when you log out asap!

You know it's a song from a horror movie tho?