Sign in to follow this  
reuter

Multiple kills in debug forrest recorded on video

@ mushy - you are not reading everything I am saying - I am admitting to buying it to "circumvention" on impulse - again I have never been in this situation, exploiting and being banned for it, so I took a step back, realized what I was doing and disagreed with my previous statements and actions - you all act as if you have never made mistakes, this is over a live stream where decisions are made instantly and to hundreds of viewers, I am realizing this more and more as I read these posts, and going forward will do my best to NOT be a fracking TOOL.

my personality may need a tweek or two, or more - for live streaming. I will work on it. If I get to live stream again.

@ mushy - you are not reading everything I am saying - I am admitting to buying it to "circumvention" on impulse - again I have never been in this situation' date=' exploiting and being banned for it, so I took a step back, realized what I was doing and disagreed with my previous statements and actions - you all act as if you have never made mistakes, this is over a live stream where decisions are made instantly and to hundreds of viewers, I am realizing this more and more as I read these posts, and going forward will do my best to NOT be a fracking TOOL.

[/quote']

I am reading it, and if you'd read what I said I specifically pointed out exactly what you just repeated.

Yes. You did it on impulse. I'm simply saying realize what that makes you look like. I'm not saying "OMG BAN HIM HE DID IT"

I'm telling you that just because you had a change of heart, doesn't absolve the initial mindset. Not to the internet at least. You definitely garnered some hate there.

You know, honestly, part of me hopes all this blows over (It will) and you come out of this with new experiences as a livestreamer. But for now you've pretty much made an enemy of this particular corner of the net, for better or for worse.

I don't really know what else there is to say on it. Admins haven't really made their judgement clear. So aside from trying to gain respect back from the community(Unlikely. Wait a few weeks for something new and interesting to happen, and sure, but right now you have a spotlight shining on you), I don't know what else you expect to get from this.

to my knowledge there's evidiece of you doing it twice both times knowing you were wrong good luck on that tip, also hrs a part and on dif servers, heres a shovel dig yourself a hole bro. hope you got my pm

I'm with Mushy. He's legit and I also think that this will just blow over.

But about that harassment in Reallife: Wow, seriously? It's still just a friggin videogame. 4Chaners are indeed acting retarded as always.

Sorry, but I support Whiskey, if your gonna say "OH NOEZ HE HAS A SUPPORTER WE SHOULD BAN HIM TOO!!" Well, go fuck yourself, honestly, I believe everything he says, I'm a trusting person I have no need to bitch out a person whom I find nice, Hell I'm like him I've never been banned from a single game nor website, In Day-Z I try to be friendly, but I always get fucked over. Personally in a game like this especially at the current stage, your're better off allowing players exploit, it's EXTREMELY easy to take every single player and reset them once the mod has been released fully.

@ Reuter - Thank you.

@ Tyrael - while i appreciate your support my friendly DayZ lover, I disagree with your comments, YOU SHOULD NOT EXPLOIT, CHEAT or GLITCH - no matter what the stage is unless you are INFACT trying to do so on purpose to REPORT (which I was NOT). It could leave a bad taste in someones mouth and make them leave the game forever.

False: .. I have NEVER stream sniped (i.e. killed another streamer).

A twitch.tv admin came into your channel to tell you to stop harrassing/stream sniping other streamers because it was a violation of their TOS.

I watched you 2-3 weeks ago' date=' long enough to know that you were watching other DayZ streamers on Twitch to hunt them down in game. That is still considered stream sniping, even if you failed to kill any of them (didn't wait long enough to see any kills).

[/quote']

Glad someone else saw this and can back me up.

False: .. I have NEVER stream sniped (i.e. killed another streamer).

A twitch.tv admin came into your channel to tell you to stop harrassing/stream sniping other streamers because it was a violation of their TOS.

I watched you 2-3 weeks ago' date=' long enough to know that you were watching other DayZ streamers on Twitch to hunt them down in game. That is still considered stream sniping, even if you failed to kill any of them (didn't wait long enough to see any kills).

[/quote']

Glad someone else saw this and can back me up.

In personal experience bans are like being suspended from school (minus the whole joy of being out of school), A ban basicly means, you ban a person enough times he/she may never come back and you may lose an on-going player and customer.

The fact is you DID buy another copy of OA with the intention of circumventing your ban. Regardless of you "seeing the light" afterwards, that shows these aren't just momentary lapses of judgement on your part, but rather a pattern. You claim you aren't using it, but nobody really knows that for sure, do they? Your word's a little tarnished at this point. Quit trying to defend yourself, suck it up, and accept your punishment. If you want your reputation to turn around, do it with your actions, not empty words.

The fact is you DID buy another copy of OA with the intention of circumventing your ban. Regardless of you "seeing the light" afterwards' date=' that shows these aren't just momentary lapses of judgement on your part, but rather a pattern. You claim you aren't using it, but nobody really knows that for sure, do they? Your word's a little tarnished at this point. Quit trying to defend yourself, suck it up, and accept your punishment. If you want your reputation to turn around, do it with your actions, not empty words.

[/quote']

What do you think he's doing? He's accepting his ban however long it lasts. Quit being a damn troll and go else where kid.

@Subo - again WRONG - I never once killed any streamer or ACTUALLY INTENDED TO DO SO - I was instilling fear in other streamers as a JOKE and good hearted fun. I stopped once I was told to by an admin for HARRASING other streamers, and never once killed any streamers. infact - sketchmaster was the only one where I even JOINED his SERVER. EACH STREAMER I ASKED IF IT WAS OK IN CHAT, expect for sketchmaster, who was the only person I even did this to, my viewers went to his chat and told him I was stream sniping him, I muted my mic, changed my stream to my cam, went into a foreset and zoomed in, no- where near him, he logged off, then i showed him I wasnt even close at all. He laughed, I laughed, I did this I think 1 more time, I said lets do lolsooner on stream, to whome i ASKED if it was ok, he said no - later a admin came in and stated for me to stop, this was at the exact time of me asking him- I never had ANY INTENTIONS of killing a streamer, even the videos show that, if you can even see any now.... idk i cant see crap on twitch now -.- they will be labeled "stream sniping" - this is true, I am sorry you didnt stick around and all you see is partial picture of what was even going on. just like the video of me debug, thats all you see of me, not endless hours of playing the correct way. But im not hear to argue on my behalf at all, I was wrong for exploiting and I was a dick for doing that. Lessons learned. Lessons learned.

I just hope to god there's not another jimmy status russled meme w his derp face on it. One man can only take so much rustling

I just hope to god there's not another jimmy status russled meme w his derp face on it. One man can only take so much rustling

The world could use less 12 year old trolls such as yourself -_-

@ slush - I DO NOT see it as circumventing a ban, I have to purchase with my own money another copy of the game. I am not hacking or cracking a serial key or anything like that, I have to legally purchase another game to play it, to me thats not circumenventing that is simply a matter of opinion. REGARDLESS, I have decided to not play as I feel I need to take some time to think about some things before I play DayZ or maybe stream again (if im allowed) - and im sure dayz devs have a way of tracking if someone has played other then a CD key. proof.

@ tyrael - you are not helping my case, you are simply feeding the trolls that are being trolls and fueling the hate fire which is already upon me, the best solution here if you are a supporter is to simply let this play out to whatever it comes to. Mob lynches have already been done, the dust should settle soon.

The good news is - if I get to stream ill give away a ARMA OA =) if not ill just gift to a friend.

I was instilling fear in other streamers as a JOKE and good hearted fun.

You are why people hate americans

@ fackstah - HAHA REALLY? troll

read what i quoted and i dont really need to say more LOL ...

you call me a troll becasue that is your fail safe when you get called out on the truth ... so who is really the troll here

PS if i was a troll your just doing what i want you to do , replying LOL

In personal experience bans are like being suspended from school (minus the whole joy of being out of school)' date=' A ban basicly means, you ban a person enough times he/she may never come back and you may lose an on-going player and customer.

[/quote']

Now let me open your horizon a little bit,it's not like being suspended from school.Its more like,some guys come at your house,sack you in,drive you to a transport-plane which takes you to nigeria (look up a map to get an idea how far away that is from your current home).

there you get a boot in the butt and the plane leaves without you.

thats it,you're banned and aren't allowed to ever come back.

the organisation doing this isn't losing an on-going player or customer,it gets rid of a douche that scares away other potential customers.it also counts as a statement: "we do not condone such behavior"

if you dont get this,contact an adult and let him/her read this loud to you and explain parts that were hard to understand

I feel bad for whiskey 5 now. Your online rep being tarnished is one thing the rl info which was just taken down, thx to me.... but probaly archived is a whole other thing. I think the real lesson here is don't act like a jackass.

Way to represent the US military whiskeyfive, you made us all look like idiots and ass holes. Next time you do something stupid don't affiliate the military with yourself.

EACH STREAMER I ASKED IF IT WAS OK IN CHAT' date=' expect for sketchmaster, who was the only person I even did this to,

[/quote']

As far as harassment goes, it comes down to whether or not you asked the streamers and how you respond to them.

The two streamers I was watching at the time was monkiedemon and sohlol. They were dual casting because they were playing together and you did not ask in either of their chats if it was okay to go after them.

The girl said she didn't want to be tracked via her stream but you guys still went after her, so when she disconnected from the server, you and your viewers left insulting messages in her chat for leaving.

That alone clarifies that you did not ask multiple times--at least 3 times you didn't ask the streamer if it was okay to go after them.

But what's done is done, if you want to move past this it's probably best to leave it alone, everyone's view on this is skewed and biased in some way, people will just pick apart your stories to bits and argue all day about it.

I for one, will try to stay out of this from here on out as I'm sure you've got your fill already.

In personal experience bans are like being suspended from school (minus the whole joy of being out of school)' date=' A ban basicly means, you ban a person enough times he/she may never come back and you may lose an on-going player and customer.

[/quote']

Now let me open your horizon a little bit,it's not like being suspended from school.Its more like,some guys come at your house,sack you in,drive you to a transport-plane which takes you to nigeria (look up a map to get an idea how far away that is from your current home).

there you get a boot in the butt and the plane leaves without you.

thats it,you're banned and aren't allowed to ever come back.

the organisation doing this isn't losing an on-going player or customer,it gets rid of a douche that scares away other potential customers.it also counts as a statement: "we do not condone such behavior"

if you dont get this,contact an adult and let him/her read this loud to you and explain parts that were hard to understand

Actually, if they were selling the mod, they would lose a customer plus more for all the players who like the player they are banning, and no-a-days, it's all about the money, Lose one customer, the ones who like him/she follow behind causing you to lose more customers.

If the person banned was exploiting the game, and the people following him in leaving supported them exploiting, then not banning them would have more long term damage than banning them. Reputation is important. Nobody wants to play a game that's perceived as being soft on cheaters and hackers.