Sign in to follow this  
reuter

Multiple kills in debug forrest recorded on video

I presumed he would of been banned quicker for the exploit from twitch. I saw a Twitch Admin in his channel earlier' date=' is this ban a result of the exploit he used or did he recently in the past few hours do something to result in a ban?

[/quote']

Well, it might have been him showing his credit card information over the stream.

I presumed he would of been banned quicker for the exploit from twitch. I saw a Twitch Admin in his channel earlier' date=' is this ban a result of the exploit he used or did he recently in the past few hours do something to result in a ban?

[/quote']

Well, it might have been him showing his credit card information over the stream.

I stopped viewing after that, the stupidity of trying to put an image over your CC info LIVE on a stream...incredible.

This guy also in the service used to show retarded cleared footage of him and his buddies doing dumb shit in the war. Like wasting ammo on a tower, the ppl in the military I know don't talk about it, let alone show retarded footage or pictures of themselves in the military, he's an attention fan boy. also I'm out Glad this shit is solved Whiskey 5 You make any forces look bad bro for shame

This guy also in the service used to show retarded cleared footage of him and his buddies doing dumb shit in the war. Like wasting ammo on a tower' date=' the ppl in the military I know don't talk about it, let alone show retarded footage or pictures of themselves in the military, he's an attention fan boy. also I'm out Glad this shit is solved Whiskey 5 You make any forces look bad bro for shame

[/quote']

He was also showing pics of girls he had slept with.

[/quote']

He was actually banned from Twitch before all of this happened for stream sniping, LOL....

This guy also in the service used to show retarded cleared footage of him and his buddies doing dumb shit in the war. Like wasting ammo on a tower' date=' the ppl in the military I know don't talk about it, let alone show retarded footage or pictures of themselves in the military, he's an attention fan boy. also I'm out Glad this shit is solved Whiskey 5 You make any forces look bad bro for shame

[/quote']

He was also showing pics of girls he had slept with.

[/quote']

He was actually banned from Twitch before all of this happened for stream sniping, LOL....

So I'm clear, he has infact been banned previously for stream sniping?

So I'm clear' date=' he has infact been banned previously for stream sniping?

[/quote']

Pretty sure, yeah. They were talking about it in a stream a while ago... this was maybe 3 weeks ago I think (that they were talking about it). If it wasn't for stream sniping it was for something very similar... I know for a fact it involved him watching other players streams and using that to his advantage.

Wouldn't surprise me. He's a massive hypocrite. In one of his streams someone DCs to avoid getting killed by him, and he lays into him with insults... then not 20 minutes later he gets shot and Alt-F4s to get away.

I figured he would probably evade his ban. Watching him through the whole thing it was clear he was NOT sincerely remorseful about it one bit, even playing the victim. Hopefully TwitchTV banning him will be the end of the whole thing, though I hope the devs have permabanned him too for ban evasion.

Hello fellow DayZ fans and players - This is the real W5, not a troll. I figured it was time to make a statement on this forum as opinions of myself I feel are getting WAY out of hand.

FACTS: I did exploit the game for a brief moment. I did stream it live. I did get banned from Twitch.tv. I THINK I got banned from DayZ (no message has been given to me if I was or not).

False: I have never been banned from any site or game before. I have NEVER stream sniped (i.e. killed another streamer). This is the ONLY time I have been banned from twitch as well as a video game.

I am who I am, I am not going to hide or alter my personality to appeal to certain viewers or players. This being said - I can be an asshole, or dick, or any other mean comments that have been stated in this forum about me. The video shows the absolute worse in me. So you may know me and not like me, or not know me and judge me off of that video, your opinion is yours and you are entitled to it completely.

What I did in the video that has gain some publicity was COMPLETELY WRONG of me to do. I do support any action that DayZ dev's wish to take against me exploiting, no matter how short of a time frame I did it in. I DID purchase a new Arma OA very recently- however I have re-thought everything in light of trying to turn the community's opinion around about who I am and I will NOT "circumvent" as some of you state the ban that I believe was placed on my CD KEY. I will wait out whatever the time frame is, hopefully its not a perma-ban (again I have not received any official word on if I am banned or for HOW long I am).

Again tho, My actions were completely wrong, and I am sincere when I state that I wont be doing it again and that I am sorry for doing it in the first place. I am not that type of gamer, I am with you when I state I hate cheaters and anyone who glitches and exploits. I was up for several hours, and I was very frustrated with losing a barret .50 that I ran for 2 and half hours to get due to a server glitch. So I made a very VERY poor decision on taking it out on other players, yes it brought me joy at that moment and I was laughing. There is NO excuse for my actions, especially over a live stream.

But that is NOT who I am. When I first got the game, I tried the survivor role for a week plus, every time trusting players and getting shot in the back. So I started shooting players on sight, but not hunting, then the patch came where humanity was thrown out and I was stuck with a bandit skin, and NO ONE trusted me, so I just started having fun with it.

Stream sniping is an issue for ME - no not every killer is a stream sniper, even tho I may accuse them out of rage like an idiot. I have been stream sniped on many occasions however, so getting gear and lasting longer then a day on DayZ is out of the question, so I just made the best of it for my viewers. I try to be myself on my stream as stated before... I can be a dick and an asshole, but what I am NOT is someone who constantly exploits a glitch or cheats or hacks. If you watch any of my other videos its just me playing, no matter what the game, I play it fairly. But it is my right to play the bandit role or bad guy if I so choose.

My issue here is everyone thinking that video is WHO I AM, and that is incorrect. I made a very bad decision and now I am paying for it dearly, with flamers/trolls/bans etc.

I have told the Dev's privately that I will do my best to be a better role model for the community, reporting bugs, helping the mod grow (not with publicity, but with giving helpful advice) - I have been playing video games since '95 and I am new to streaming (now I am banned, probably for good reason, whatever) I have never had a redit post, or forum post, or a video made about me in this light, and I have deep regret for my actions and I didnt know what to do.

So again, I wanted to say sorry publicly to the community here for my actions on the glitching, among other dick'ish things. I will do my best going forward to reverse peoples opinions of me and show that I am a good guy, and wish to help this community grow, and help this mod be everything it can be!

EDIT: STAY ALIVE!

EDIT: I'd like to add on a later post -I am new (or was new) to streaming, so I'm learning and going with the flow, not all of my decisions are best, admittedly however with every mistake, comes a learning process either it be easy or hard. things like showing my x's or mil vids was just pertaining to the topic at hand in chat, but in itself has brought light to another thing I need to learn, my actual PERSONAL actions while on cam. thanks!

Hello fellow DayZ fans and players - This is the real W5' date=' not a .....

[/quote']

Then maybe you should wait out your ban instead of disrespecting the admins and their decision to ban you.

False: .. I have NEVER stream sniped (i.e. killed another streamer).

A twitch.tv admin came into your channel to tell you to stop harrassing/stream sniping other streamers because it was a violation of their TOS.

I watched you 2-3 weeks ago, long enough to know that you were watching other DayZ streamers on Twitch to hunt them down in game. That is still considered stream sniping, even if you failed to kill any of them (didn't wait long enough to see any kills).

All i heard was I'm a giant tool and i hope the guy that posted your rl info on 4 chan does it publicaly then maybe you will be ashamed for what you have done and yes I won't post it here but your anonimity is gone and ppl are laughing at you not your bs whiskey 5 profile

Honestly Whiskey, you have too much of a problem with stream snipers. You yourself made the biggest mistake yourself, by advocating it on your stream, while in anger, you did say yourself that you wanted people to come for you so you could kill them. You caused most of this yourself, and honestly, if you have such a big problem with stream sniping, don't stream. I myself stream on various occasions, and having gotten as many viewers as you usually do peak at before, I never have such a problem as you do. Honestly I think it's your attitude while streaming that makes people want to do this sort of thing. While I do not necessarily advocate stream sniping, personally I acknowledge the fact that people will do it to me, and I actually in many cases, encourage the act of pursuing me, not to be a dick, but to have FUN. (Sorry if that sounds a little bit backwards, I don't like it, but I don't not not like it.) I usually say this every time I stream and you know what? People leave me alone or hunt me down and have a fun fight. Either way I'm perfectly cool.

@bmal - I never have KILLED a streamer, ever. I was harrasing them, as a friendly joke. I became friends with Sketch (a fellow streamer) doing that and it laughed ALOT about what had happened.

what I did was FAKE a stream sniper, basically informed him I was hunting him and I looked at trees with my scope, he thought I was near and logged off so he wouldn't be "sniped" I then showed him I was NO WHERE NEAR HIM, and he laughed as well as I did. When I was informed by an admin this was against TOS, I stopped immediately. My intentions were to never kill a streamer. I was simply playing an joke, which now- doesn't look all that funny and really makes me look like a complete tool. =/ - but I gained a friendly streamer doing it so I have no regrets.

^^^ clearly you didnt read the whole damn thing - I stated I have decided to not play with my newly purchased Arma OA. - so again NOT PLAYING.

So you purchased a CD key to not play. Even though your original CD key is perfectly fine with the exception of DayZ.

Just because you had a last second change of heart, doesn't change the fact that you did purchase a second CD key with the intent of using it to evade a ban, and stated that was your intent quite clearly.

Now that you got another slap on the wrist, you turn coat to make yourself look good. The same thing you did last night, it's not fooling anyone.

You know, honestly, if you don't get banned. Whatever. Doesn't bother me. I don't have anything against you personally. But you've been acting like a cock. Not in the allowable "kill everyone" way. In the "Abuse a cheat, plan to evade bans, overall just try and do whatever you want" way. And if you honestly think that's fine and dandy, then you're really setting a worse example for your stream viewers than you know.

It's tough medicine, but you're not going to get much sympathy from a community that is pretty unanimously against you right now.

seems legit :) if i get permission i will link the 4chan w his personal info tho i doubt that so ill just say fuck you whiskey 5 you poor excuse for a soldier

@ strider - I agree. Most of all my dickish attitude, nothing like a thousand ppl calling you a dick for you to realize you are one =)

@movinfusion - none of my info is compromised, I have alreadly canceled my CC and I have other means of protection against identity theft. I am not worried. If it happens, they will be caught I hope and prosecuted - but I will not be damaged by that.

@ALL - I hold my head up high, in all of this, to move forward with a better change of myself. So your dickish comments are for the birds. Thanks.

seems legit :) if i get permission i will link the 4chan w his personal info tho i doubt that so ill just say fuck you whiskey 5 you poor excuse for a soldier

Movin, don't be a cock. This is over a fucking video game. Though I disagree with his actions, he's acting a fuckton more mature than you are right now.

Personal info stays out of here. I don't speak for the mods, but I have no doubt that they'd say the same thing and tell you you're asking for a ban if you do something that blatantly stupid.

your cc info had nothing to do with your first and last name being leaked again im hush on this but ppl know you now.

@mushy - I did buy the arma OA, my opinion is it's not circumventing a ban. I have never been banned from a game, so this is a first for me, and I acted out of impulse, later I came to the conclusion it would be wrong. You can believe what you wish. However I am not playing the game until I am allowed on that CD KEY or however they may have banned me.

putting my first and last name out on some site - that is retarded, over a video game you wish to fuck someones LIFE OVER? wow. Nice. do what you wish. if 4-chan supports that shit, then I have my opinion on 4-chan now.

there is only one way my info got leaked about F and L name, and it wasnt CC info.

I had nothing to do with it don't even know how to use tor just a fair warning when you act like a tool expect to be treated as one

I'm out here hopefully your bad rep will teach you a lesson peace

@mushy - I did buy the arma OA' date=' my opinion is it's not circumventing a ban. I have never been banned from a game, so this is a first for me, and I acted out of impulse, later I came to the conclusion it would be wrong. You can believe what you wish. However I am not playing the game until I am allowed on that CD KEY or however they may have banned me.

[/quote']

Fine, you acted out of impulse and bought it.

That does not explain your recent open admittance (As in a couple hours ago, just before your stream was shut down) that you 'respected the devs opinions, but wouldn't wait a week to play this amazing mod'

Yes, I get it. You haven't done anything wrong. I'm not accusing you of that, but your mentality and thought process was very obvious, and it's not making you any friends in the community you're appealing to.

The fact that you didn't actually DO IT is a good step, but really can you deny all accusations?