Pakistan Bandit William

[Elysium] LF exceptional, high skilled players for Tactial Squad

Ingame Name: SkullCandy

Preferred Class: Assault ( im pretty good with all of them though)

Name: Jackson Campbell

Time Zone: Us Central Time ( Chicago IL)

Computer: Alienware M17 R4 fully upgraded

Most Kills in one life: 37

Longest Life: 2 weeks

Do I have skype: Yes (JacksonCampbell2)

Can i use teamspeak: yes

Steam Account: Jackson14141

I think you should let me join because i'm very helpful and i don't horde loot and i am willing to die for a team mate. So i hope you consider me in choosing your squad, thank you for your time!

Name: Evan

Role: Sniper

i've been playing for over a month now, but I feel like I know literally everything about this game... except how to fly a chopper...

I would like to fill the Support spot, my secondary choice is Assault untill Support spot is vacant.

I have one question though, where are most of you guys from? And where is the server located so I cancheck my ping.

So, since I was teleported into the air with all my gear and fell to my death. I eventually got a m4 cco sd, m9 sd, all tools, m14 aim, and satchel charge(s). With 3 murders, saw two players, threw the grenade at one and shot the other one while it exploded and killed one with my m4 and the other with grenade. Silent but deadly. Easily make my way back to my gear by trading items.

Edited by Pakistan Bandit William

Hello, my name is Matt, but you can call me V. I am over 18 as well. I play as a bandit in dayz and i am very interested in joining your clan. I play extremly well with groups and i use tactics and strategy well. I use common sense and i am very good at dayz in my opinion. You guys sound just what im looking for as i love me some good intense firefights. please contact me back soon. My play time is very open as well. I do have a mic and i use all voice comm programs available.

I would fill any role the clan needs.

Steam name Ulysses(picture of the character Ulysses from fallout: New Vegas)

Skype name: vendetta_404

Thanks.

Edited by Ulysses404

I'm a fairly capable sniper with a current lifespan for over 2 weeks, except I died to physics bug (but got back my loot) just recently.

I have over 200 hours of active DayZ gaming, and probably know everything there is to know about the game. I have previous hardcore raiding

experience from WoW, playing for Gief Epix (#1 Norwegian Clan at that time, and I think #30-#15 worldwide) in early WotlK.

My current equipment is: All tools, NVG, rangefinder, AS50 + L85A2 AWS(backpack) + Camo suit. I lost my ghillie when I died. I can function as both a sniper or a spotter; whichever you prefer. My current killstreak (though reseted by the physic bug) was 13 kills; I play fairly conservative and have never been shot in the current save.

I look for a dedicated tactical team, which my current clan fails miserably at. I also look for an active squad that can play a lot and are mature. 18+ amongst

all members are desired, as I'm 21 myself.

Info:

Name: CookieKing (IRL: Martin)

Roles: Spotter/Sniper

Experience: 200+ active hours of gaming DayZ, Hardcore raiding wow, casual FPS gaming (Everything from MW, BF to TF2 and CS:1.6)