Sign in to follow this  
Depletion

Yes another sniper post.

I'v seen several posts about how there should not be sniper rifles and stuff in this game. Honestly if a zombie outbreak where to actually happen there are loads of people out there with 30-06 rifles and .270. There is gunna be rifles for people to snipe with. If you hate snipers stop sticking your head out in the open and getting it blown off. Its not hard check the high grounds before moving or have a spotter watching sniping posistions. If you are making a run for the hills or forest travel down a ways before you head north. Iv played this game for a while and only been snipped 2 times.

youve been snipped??? where did the guy find the scissor weapon?! ive been looking everywhere for them!

• Like 2

Snippers? Oh dear God NOOOO.

In all seriousness, OP, posting something like these means that the people you are attempting to talk to can actually learn.

Yeah, most people can't learn. You can't teach them. You can show them differing opinions. You can't trust them to figure something out on their own, nor find an explaination to something they don't understand.

Just give up, and loot the dead fools for stuff after you've dealt with the sniper, or he has left the area.

Snippers? Oh dear God NOOOO.

In all seriousness, OP, posting something like these means that the people you are attempting to talk to can actually learn.

Yeah, most people can't learn. You can't teach them. You can show them differing opinions. You can't trust them to figure something out on their own, nor find an explaination to something they don't understand.

Just give up, and loot the dead fools for stuff after you've dealt with the sniper, or he has left the area.

I just throw on my ghillie suit grab my M4A1 CCO SD run threw the hills blast them in the back and head for town for more snippers get food and leave to camp and repeat that proccess until im completly satisfied. I even snipe myself from time to time but its usualy looking for other snipers :s

I actually don't mind if sniper rifles are a bit less common, just because before it so often just became sniping battles and very few other gunfights.

Can't really say I agree that its mega easy to always spot a sniper, there are some dudes who just sit and camp for hours in there ghillie suit. Many times you just have to pray that the area is safe or that the sniper has a crapy aim.

But right now the restriction isn't doing much, since now people are instead running around with hacked 50 cal sniper rifles.

Edited by Evilsausage

I just throw on my ghillie suit grab my M4A1 CCO SD run threw the hills blast them in the back and head for town for more snippers get food and leave to camp and repeat that proccess until im completly satisfied. I even snipe myself from time to time but its usualy looking for other snipers :s

your spelling is just as bad as OPs spelling.

Oh no my spelling is not that great? When did anyone other than the grammar nazis give a damn?

i don't mind snipers in the game. i like to grief it's power. killing players with them having absolutely no chance of even fighting back is fun. oh... no, its not.

i understand your point too dear OP. I know the game is about realism, and in real life humans most probably would use snipers.

BUT this is a game, which should be fun. there's simply no fun in getting shot from 800 meters. that's why i ignore to use them. but not just sniper rifles...

any weapon which is able to kill in 1 shot is a NO FUN factor and takes out the so called "skill" from the game.

I've been always wondering who was the first idiot who thought adding 1 hitting weapons to a shooting game could ever be balanced and called fun.

probably this is the reason yet i've not been killed in a close quarters gun fight. snipers can't aim (yep... aiming for only 1 shot is just silly, you don't need to overcome recoil at all).

See what I mean OP. Fools. All of them.

EDIT: If it was too hard to understand, the guy SawseBawze quoted WAS the OP.

Edited by Zeromentor

Oh no my spelling is not that great? When did anyone other than the grammar nazis give a damn?

Ta badd speling jews dud whon grammar! nazis pik ^ on? them,

Mi Ingwish iz god.

Grammer and spelling same thing now dayyyyyyz

i don't mind snipers in the game. i like to grief it's power. killing players with them having absolutely no chance of even fighting back is fun. oh... no, its not.

i understand your point too dear OP. I know the game is about realism, and in real life humans most probably would use snipers.

BUT this is a game, which should be fun. there's simply no fun in getting shot from 800 meters. that's why i ignore to use them. but not just sniper rifles...

any weapon which is able to kill in 1 shot is a NO FUN factor and takes out the so called "skill" from the game.

I've been always wondering who was the first idiot who thought adding 1 hitting weapons to a shooting game could ever be balanced and called fun.

probably this is the reason yet i've not been killed in a close quarters gun fight. snipers can't aim (yep... aiming for only 1 shot is just silly, you don't need to overcome recoil at all).

Well this game is a simulator based on survival. If someone shot you with any gun 1 bullet is all it takes regardless if its a sniper rifle or a little .22 caliber. 1 shot is all it would take.

Well this game is a simulator based on survival. If someone shot you with any gun 1 bullet is all it takes regardless if its a sniper rifle or a little .22 caliber. 1 shot is all it would take.

thats my point too. if they want to make realism. make every gun an 1shot depending on where your bullet lands (pistol shot in heart for example). but since developers know that would be unbalanced and a NO FUN factor so they avoid it. wonder why they think the same mechanic would work with a VERY LONG ranged weapon which can even 1shot you if i shoot your pinky?

Edited by MostlyPanda

thats my point too. if they want to make realism. make every gun an 1shot depending on where your bullet lands (pistol shot in heart for example). but since developers know that would be unbalanced and a NO FUN factor so they avoid it. wonder why they think the same mechanic would work with a VERY LONG ranged weapon which can even 1shot you if i shoot your pinky?

I do understand where you are coming from.

It's nice to see someone else think this way

If you shoot someone's pinky with a .50 BMG round it'll blow their arm clean off and they will die from blood loss.

If you shoot someone's pinky with a .50 BMG round it'll blow their arm clean off and they will die from blood loss.

This. The concussive power of the .50 caliber round can actually kill you from missing your head.

MISSING you. That's enough to kill you. Thankfully, this isn't shown ingame.

Also, hitting the pinky would not blow your arm off. It would, however, rip your hand apart, and possible shatter your lower arm up to the elbow, which may or may not break as a result.

Edited by Zeromentor