Sign in to follow this  
paintball2x1

ARE THESE YOUR TENTS?! EPIC TENT RAID!

in part 2 they all got shot and lost everthing.......... they never did see the 8 man team behind them.

and yes that was us and we are pissed.......

(only joking)

:P :P :P :P :P

I thought the military offroad, the jeep looking thing in the back, doesn't spawn anymore?

Well, afaik all you did is destroy the vehicles. The tents will respawn (most probably with gear) after the next server restart.

So...yeah...nice explosion (and yes, did remind me of the Megaton explosion), but if those where my tents I wouldn't be too pissed.

Beautiful work Soap. You have my beans and jealousy because of that AS50 and 5 issues of camo that you blew up > :)

Passed up on the mk 48 mod 0!? That things a monster!

I usually come across tents....with nothing in :[

Nice video!

Just thought I would throw this out there... 1:41 it shows him looking in the tent and at the bottom it says "Pack Tent" which means he set the tent down. This is his camp. Not a random one.

• Like 2

Just thought I would throw this out there... 1:41 it shows him looking in the tent and at the bottom it says "Pack Tent" which means he set the tent down. This is his camp. Not a random one.

Not our camp, (I was the guy who was doing the terrible british impersonation btw)